14- secret.. dont let me know

❗️❗️ TW!!!! SENSITIVE TOPIC: Homophobia, homophobic slurs ❗️❗️
(DISCLOSURE- i do not support homophobia in any such way, i myself am VERRRYYY gay and have faced my own horrible experience of homophobia and will not at all tolerate it in any form of circumstance . this is all work of fiction just to remind everyone )

~~

2021~..

It was the month before graduation, Intak had come out as openly gay during the last week of fall holidays..

everyone was rushing around school, on this day, or so it had seemed that way through Intak's mind.. he had slept through his alarm which made him miss the two express buses, leaving him to walk at least 4 blocks before the next one would arrive, which then caused him to be terribly late to school, completely missing his morning introduction and first period, which was Korean history, the one subject he needed to focus in to pass his eligibility exam.

First break was a horror show, everyone seemed as if they where ignoring him, and at first he thought it was in his head but then in the lunch line, it's like he was a walking virus because the line completely dispersed after a few whispers were shared, and at this point in time... Intak definitely knew everyone was talking about him.

the next two periods were completely fine, he could deal with the chatting, it's not like it truly effected him anyways, Intak wasn't that soft hearted, he knew things weren't going to be easy in a town full of conformity.

Lunch was also on the easier side especially having Jongseob and Soul with him.

it was the end of the day which was the toppling of the tower...

Intak had made his way to the boys locker room, and navigated himself to locker 284, the same locker he has had for the past four years, the same locker that was always the same every single day for the past 1432 days.... and yet today.. today was different.

As he had arrived to the locker, it didn't take too long for the black haired boy to notice the vandalism plaguing the locker door, every inch covered in homophobic slurs, some standing out more then others, especially the one written in bright red spray paint straight down the centre of the door.

After taking a deep breath trying to his best to clear his mind, Intak proceeded to open the door, being shocked but also slightly unsurprised to find everything inside had also been destroyed, his gym bag filled with a weird liquid substance and whatever shreds remained of his field charts that were ripped and shredded to pieces.

His football jersey hanging in place looking seemingly untouched but upon further examination, Intak had noticed on the back his name was painted over in the same red paint with the word "faggot" and his field number covered with a horrible drawing of a penis with the words "dick lover" sprouting from it.   

The young male filled with emotions even he could not understand in that moment, cleaned up the bag throwing his jersey on top and using his small towel to wipe up any paint left at the bottom of his locker, after doing so he picked up his belongings heading over to the coaches office which was situated at the back of the locker room.

A soft knock was placed on the door before the boy walked in, his coach looking up from the laptop infront of him.

"Intak.. i thought you'd be on the field but i'm glad you're here" the older man speaks up in a complete monotone voice, his eye travel from the student who has an unreadable expression to the bag in his hands, a heavy sigh escaping the coaches lips.

"i've spoken to the team and the boys who did that are accepting their reasonable punishment"

a thick layer of silence floats around the two as Intak goes to speak only to be cut off.