4- Worry

@Taesky

♡ by @Keenhoe, @Geeyoung & 654 others

@Taesky: wru?..🖤🖤

comments

@Geeyoung: 🦆

@C.Seob: please return the hoodie to its rightful owner ☺️
-@Taesky: not a chance ☺️

@Keenhoe: the lack of context in the caption and use of emoji is suspicious behaviour 🤔
-@Taesky: stfu you know the context 😒

@Soultrain: Handsome hyung 😊

more

posted 3 hours ago

@Taesky

♡ by @Soultrain, @Keenhoe & 725 others

@Taesky: throwback to my favourite day with my favourite person 🖤 imy..

comments have been turned off

posted 15 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theo sighs putting his phone down on the table again resting his chin against his hand looking over at Keeho who couldn't help but take notice of the blondes weird behaviour.

"that's the eighth time you've checked instagram in the last half hour.. what's up?" He asks as he shoves another fry i to his mouth Genuinely curious as to why his friend is down.

Theo shrugs his shoulder slightly taking a fry, eating it painfully slowly as he looks down at his phone after a notification popped up, once again sighing deeply and flipping it over quite harshly.

"i think Intak is ignoring me" the older mumbles now laying his head on the table, "he hasn't answered my texts in three days, and he's usually the first person to like and comment on my posts, but i've made two posts today and he hasn't reacted to either, i've also tried calling and it just goes to voicemail.... even Jongseob doesn't know what's up seeing he saw him this morning at work apparently"

"Ayee this is Intak we're talking about, there's absolutely no way he's ignoring you of all people" Keeho replies in slight disbelief, "try calling him again he might just be busy"

Theo nods picking up his phone and putting it on speaker as he presses dial.

"The number you have tried to call is unavailable-"

Hanging up instantly he pushes the phone away to the other side of the table, "you try calling him, if he answers then he's definitely ignoring me"

Keeho agrees to do as the older says, slightly nervous that he might be right, but still proceeds as he dials the youngers number putting it on speaker.

"The number you have-"

"OKAYY so he's not ignoring you!" Keeho shouts quickly hanging up the unsuccessful call, seeing the olders mood change slightly only for confusion to take over his face, "then why isn't he answering?"

A notification chime interrupts Theo's question, and he had never been quicker to grab his phone and open it, letting out a deep sigh of relief.

_____________________________________
1 new Instagram comment
@Intakoyaki: cute 🥺 imy too btw 😉
_____________________________________

Theo opening Instagram and heading straight to the youngers last inbox.

_____________________________________

Taesky
HWANG INTAK!!!
WHATS GOING ON???
why aren't you answering your phone???

Intakoyaki
im sorry Hyung 😪😪
i broke my phone on the way home
the other night and could only get it
fixed today, i literally just got it back !!

Taesky
🙁i was worried that you were ignoring me tbh
i thought i did something wrong

Intakoyaki
that's absurd!!
i would never ignore you 🖤

Taesky
im glad! meet at mine in half hour!!

seen 3:45pm