Chapter Two:Welcome to the agency

The students were taken to a luxurious room filled with pictures of news reports that only talked about a man who had died. Nancy took note of as she felt was strange.
"Afternoon students well come to the agency" said a man who walked in after Mr Jullian and Mr Mac left.
    He was quite an unusual man and looked like he had come from the 80's with his big baggy shirt and tight trousers. As he continued his speech a bored Nancy dosed off. She soon woke up to see the angry man and a group of students gathering her.
"Excuse me Miss can you tell me the last thing I said "said the annoyed man.
"Well you greeted us" Nancy said as the students burst into a fit of laughter.
"How dare you play you joke around in this class" said the man.
"Sir I didn't mean to be rude" Nancy ancy said apologetically.
       The man had not taken Nancy's behaviour lightly and had scolded her telling her how she needed morals much to her embarrassment. The more Nancy begged the more she was scolded so it was really hard for her to apologise to the man. The man had finally stopped and had contuined his speech.
       Nancy had never felt so embarrassed in her entire life. The session finally came to an end and the man left. As the man left, Mr Jullian came in.
"Well right now we have been notified that tommorow we are to start sharing you into your classes in accordance with your performance in school and let me just say, I am so pleased to meet you all" he said as a woman came in to seperate the girls from the boys to take them to their dorms. As the woman took the girls upstairs to their dorms, Mr Jullian took the boys downstairs to their dorms. As Nancy unpacked her bags she couldn't help but feel as though she didn't belong there but what could she do against an agency.
        The next day, they were woken up early by the same lady who brought them there.
"Wake up lazy bones, my name is Lady Claire and I am your dorm mistress" she announced as the students got up"Get cleaned and move downstairs for breakfast" said Lady Claire as the students got ready.
On their beds there were neatly washed
suits which were folded on there beds while beside their bedsides there were pairs of boots.
     As they got to the hall the girls saw the boys were already seated.
"They must have woken them up early" said Nancy as she noticed the look of confusion on her friend's face.
"Wow there really trying" said Clara as she yawned.
"I know right" said Nancy as she joined in.
      Nancy and Clara finally found a good place to seat and sat down. They didn't know the seat belonged to Toby and his goons so they sat down but instead of sitting on the chairs they landed on the floor with a thud.
"What was that for" said Nancy.
"Well you shouldn't have tried to sit on my chair, you freak" said Toby as his goons snickered.
"Excuse me but if I knew this was your seat I would have avoided it not wanting to catch a disease and all" said Nancy as she rolled her eyes sarcastically.
         As she said this the hall turned to an absolute graveyard and whispers were heard all around the hall.
"What did you just say" said Toby.
"Well I believe your deaf, so let me repeat it, you are a disease" said Nancy.
"Clara you better warn your friend to shut her trap if she knows what's good for her" said Toby.
"Nancy let's go" said Clara.
"No I have just about have had enough of this, Clara" said Nancy.
"So you wanna fight me" said Toby.
"Yeah, so what if I wanna" said Nancy.
"You think you can beat me" said Toby as   he smirked.
"I don't think, I know I can beat you" said Nancy.
"What's going on here" said Mr Jullian.
"Nothing" said Nancy as they dispersed.
"That was so close Nancy you better watch out" said Clara.
"So what" said Nancy as she left not wanting to her friend talk to her about it.
      They were soon guided to the hall so they could be seperated into classes. As they sat down in the hall Mr Jullian walked in and introduced himself as the owner of the organisation and talked on how there classes were being ranked.
"Well, the highest ranked class are from Class A-D but the lowest ranked class is Class X. Now listen carefully for your names" said Mr Jullian as he gestured for Mr Mac to come up to the stage.                  
"Ok, listen carefully;Miss Millisa Ivan, Master Harrison Wayne, Miss Susuane Link, Miss Natalie Arc and Master Harrison Wayne are in Class A. Miss July Avon, Master Edward Francis and Miss Jullisa Avon are in Class B" said Mr Mac as he went on until he finally reached Class X "Master Toby Goldstine, Miss Clarisa Boofil, Master Adrian Brian Albert, Master Tom Clifford, Kelvin John, Miss Nancy Silverian are in Class X" everyone in the hall could be heard snickering.
          Nancy could not believe her ears how could she the best gymasics in the whole entire schoolwas in Class X. Even Clara was left devastated she had never gotten into any fights but yet she was in Class X.
"How is this possible" said Clara as she knelt down sobbing.
"I don't know" said Nancy as she consoled her Clara.
"Your teachers will show you to your class once they arrive please be patient till they arrive" said Mr Mac.
       One by one the teachers of the other students arrived and showed the students their classes. Nancy of course had never been so dejected in her life she was jealous of the other students all her life traumas came running in she so desperately wanted to be apart of the other students, to be one of them, but she knew that she couldn't because she now belonged to class.
"Hey,you alright ?" said Adrian. He was a boy with black hair, black eyes and a well built body. He had the face of a Greek God and was their schools heartthrob.
"Does it look like I'm alright ?" Nancy said.
"I'm not trying to be rude or anything I just thought that since we were in the same position and all I wanted to console you since you looked worried" said Adrian.
"Well I don't need your condolence" said Nancy.
"I'm sorry if I sounded  rude but I just wanted to know if you were alright" said Adrian feeling abit offended.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be mean I'm just jealous" said Nancy as she sighed.
"Well you don't have to go through your troubles alone we're all in this together, you know" said Adrian.
"I know, I'm just you know jealous" said Nancy.
"Of what, the girls who go head over heels for guys who are jerks" said Adrian.
"Oh please don't forget the fact that their all make up and no brains" said Nancy that
almost made Adrian fall from laughing.
"You really are as the rumours described you" said Adrian.
"There are rumours about me ?" said Nancy.
"That's a topic for another day see you around" said Adrian.
       As Adrian left, a man walked in and looked around before walking up to them.
"Hey I'm your new teacher" said the man.
" It's about time" said Toby as he rolled his eyes sarcastically.
"Well, my name is Agent Michael also known as Agent 3 and that's what you will be calling me" said their teacher.
"Ok Mr Michael" said Toby in sarcastic tone.
"No your meant to call me Mr Michael, your meant to call me Agent 3" said Agent Michael.
"What's the point of this Bullshit man" said Toby.
"I don't think you're meant to talk to an agent like that" said a small skinny boy with brown hair and eyes that hid in the corner of the room who none of them had noticed from the beginning.
"Well do you have a problem with that nerd" said Toby
"I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm.... sorry for interrupting you" said the timid boy.
"That's what I thought" said Toby as he pushed the boy out of his way.
"Give the kid a break, man" said Nancy.
"Well no one put your mouth in my business, bitch" said Toby.
"I don't care what you say we're not in school anymore so I think I can beat you up the way I want" said Nancy.
"Oh so you want to try me" said Toby.
"You know I don't care if your a girl" said Toby.
"So, you scared of me" said Nancy.
"Break that up you two we're meant to start with our introductions now sit down" said Agent Michael.
"Sorry Agent 3" said Nancy sarcastically as she sat down.
"Now you the guy with dull brown hair start first" said Agent Michael.
"Well my name is Tom Clifford, I'm sixteen years, I live with my mum across the river side, I'm very good at playing football and gymnastics and I dislike bullies" said the boy as he stared at Toby with a menacing look, his eyes were filled with hatred and disgust.
"Wow what a wonderful speech, you next" said Agent Michael as Tom went to sit on
his seat.   
   The timid boy stood up"My name is Kevin John, I'm fifteen years, I've been a loner that lives with my grandparents all my life, I'm a computer geek and I love sports but hate socialising with peopleI had once wished to  become a scientist and I'm very good at gymnastics, thank you" said Kevin John.
"Ok who's next" said Agent Michael
"I'll go" said Toby "Well my name is Toby Well Dad is a successful billionaire business man and I'm good at both football and gymnastics".
"Ok whose next" said Agent Michael.
"I'll go next" said Clara "My name is Clarisa Boofil and I'm thirteen years and I come from a billionaire family and I'm very good at football, gymasics and swimming".
"Next".
"Well, I'm Nancy Silverian and I'm twelve years old. I come from a not so rich family but not a poor one and I'm very good at football, gymasics and swimming, like Clara".
"Ok I'm your guardian in case your in any trouble of a sort you can meet me" said Agent Michael as he guided them to their classroom.
   It was filled with luxurious furnished equipment it was a beautiful site for all of they as they expected the worst class since they were the worst class to it was the different.
   Agent Michael talked as though he knew what they were thinking "Even the worst can be the best even though it's least furnished".