Chapter 3

Nancy lay in bed that day after the whole fiasco. They were shown their new hostels where Class X were meant to say. The girls took the right side corner of the common room.
  She listened to the light snores of her roommate, and a thought came to her head.
'What if I can prove the agency wrong, that we can become even better agents'
   A small smile was shown on her face as she knew what she could make her goal, and suddenly she felt herself dose off

The next day
   Nancy made her way to the cafeteria after doing her morning routine. To her being in this place felt.....normal. Yes, that's the word she'd prefer to use.
   Clara was discussing with her about the arrangement when she bumped into someone.
   She had blonde hair, which was packed into two doughnuts as her bangs were straight it seemed to compliment the hair a bit more. She had a tanned skin and blue eyes. She seemed to be with another girl that had black hair with the tip dyed red,  the girl had Hazel eyes and was light skinned.
"Hey, watch it, prat." Nancy saw someone who she thought looked familiar."Can't you apologise, or do you still think you're better than us?"
"I nev-" Nancy tried to talk but was interrupted.
"So you still think that, well, news flash. I'm the one in Class A while your in Class X must suck for yeh. I mean, nobody wants to be  dethroned from a fighter to a loser."
   By now, everybody seemed to find interest in their conversation, and the whole hall is silent.
"Oh, now I remember your annoying voice," Nancy said, remembering who the girls were.
"Excuse me," the girl spoke with an embarrassed face obviously annoyed.
"Lucinda, was it you seem to become even more uglier than you were back then you're obviously not taking my advice of visiting a spa seven times a day?" Nancy said, venom dripping through her words.
"How dare you?" The girl behind the said Lucinda spoke up, noticing her friend's embarrassed face.
"Ah.... Serena, you're in Class A it a, yes, suprise. I didn't think you would make it, but it isn't enough. I have to see your ugly face in school. Why try to pull out my eyes of such ugly news? What do you want ?".
"How dare yo -"
"Please don't start such childish antics. I thought you were above this,"
"Well, I- I- we're sorry." Serena bowed and pulled her friend away while Lucinda glared daggers at her.
   Nancy sighed in relief, being grateful she could settle this easily, knowing it wasn't going to be as easy as it was now.