Chapter 23

Grian's POV (the whole chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a solid white room. The only thing I could see was a door and a camera in the corner. I sat up and felt something around my neck as I moved. I raised my hand and felt a collar around my neck so I started to panic. I tried to get it off by pulling, trying to find a latch that I could pull but I just couldn't get it off. I sat there helplessly waiting for someone to come in and tell me what was going on until I remembered what Xisuma, Doc, and Cub were going to do to me.

Xisuma walked in with Cub and Doc a few minutes later. "Hey Grian." Xisuma said and I growled. "Not in the mood today I see." Xisuma stuck his hands behind his back before walking closer. When Xisuma got to me, he got down to my level and looked at me before reaching put to grab me. I let out a low and deep growl not bothering to try and bite or slap his hand away knowing that it would not end well. Xisuma grabbed my collar and pulled me into his arms. "We are going to do multiple tests on you and don't even try to resist." He whispered into my ear making me shiver.

Xisuma ran his free hand along my back and I let out a quiet whine when his hand touched the base of my wings. He then grabbed the base of my wing and started to pull. I started to growl and whine while sinking my nails into his armor. He yanked and out of nature I pushed him off while growling loudly. Xisuma smirked. "Not a big fan of doing it a second time." He said mockingly while making his way back over to me.

*let us in control.*

*We can work together!*

*The others aren't coming it has already been 2 days. So let us save you.*

*You will still be able to see what is happening and you can help if you agree to work with us!*

The voices began to shout and I tried to ignore them but they were to loud. "Grian." Xisuma grabbed my head and forced me to look at him. "Where are your friends at are they to afraid to face me after what I did to Xelqua?" Xisuma had a smirk on his face while asking this and I felt my heart ache. I growled much louder than before causing Xisuma to laugh and the voice to become louder. Xisuma's eyes began to glow brightly and then everything went black.

-Xisuma was with Xelqua when they were chained up. "You can keep him because I'm tired of having to save him from you." Xelqua spat out while laying down on the ground in the same spot they were when He woke up and saw them almost dead. Xisuma laughed. "I'll make a deal with him that he can't resist and that is to let you go if he stays so we have a win win, deal?" Xisuma asked and Xelqua nodded. "Deal."-

There was tears running down my cheeks. I knew that it had to be fake because it was Xisuma showing me but I couldn't just convince myself.

*See let us help you!*

*If you let us help we will get revenge on both of them!*

I grew very angry and Xisuma could see that I was angry. "Aww are you angry?" Xisuma asked and Doc and cub walked up behind him. I was growling and sticking my nails into Xisuma's arm. *Fine we can work together.* I thought hopping the voices would hear me and they did.

*Yes!*

They all began said and I then felt all the pain in my back disappear. Xisuma let go of my face when my nails started to get deeper in his skin. I kept my head down. "Grian." I ignored Doc making him grab my hair and force me to look at him. I felt the blood lust start to bubble to the top. I smirked causing him to let go and me head drop back down. "Xisuma I don't think that is Grian anymore." Doc noted after Xisuma walked back over after Cub bandaged him up. Xisuma lifted up my head up and looked me dead in the eyes. His eyes widened when he saw the blood lust in my eyes and tried to pull his hand away. I grabbed his hand tightly and that shocked him, Doc and Cub. I twisted his hand and heard a loud Crack along with Xisuma crying out in pain. Both Cub and Doc pulled Xisuma away from me and started to check his wrist to see what gad happened. I let out a laugh. "How does it feel Xisuma to havve something on your body broken by someone you have know for 10 years." I pointed out knowing that I broke his wrist. He stared at me with anger and a hint of regret. "Do it Cub." Xisuma commanded and Cub clicked a button.