Prolouge

[Hello everyone this is my first ff and I'm writing this in my phone so please don't bully me on the chat 🤗
I still haven't read the entire novel so most of it will be a little non canon.
Also please don't bully me for grammatical and spelling mistakes because English isn't my first language and I'm 3 😘]
( timeline volume 3 after Ayanokoji explains everything to Horikita )

Ayanokoji pov,
I was sleeping in my dorm shared room in rhe cruise ship when I suddenly woke up by the sound of people talking. For some odd reason I was at a theatre room. I could see all the students from ANHS  including the students council and teachers. On my left was sitting karuizawa kei and on my right side was sitting Hirata Youske the two class leaders of our class. Behind me are Horikita Suzune and Sudo ken and infront of me SCP, SCVP and other student council members not mention all the other class leaders were in either side of me.

Third person pov,
Random students, " where are we?"

Random student 2, " are we dead? How did we get here?!"

Random student 3, " donno, are we going to die or something?"

The entire theatre was filled with chaos as nobody knew where they were.

Horikita: " Ayanokoji-kun do you know were we are?"

Ayanokoji : is she for real, 'sigh', " No clue".
All teachers: " calm down everyone we understand that this is a little sudden but we need to stay calm or else we won't be able to find a way back".

Hearing this some students seemed to calm down a little.

???: " Hello"

Ayanokoji pov,
A men in a completely armoured body said. He/She was standing infront of the large screen. Even after hearing his/her voice I can't tell whether he's a girl or a guy. Everyone looked at him at one's. Some were in fear, some were confused and some looked like they've seen something beyond beautiful. Huh? Wait what?

???: " My name is zero but you can call me z"

Z: " you all are going to watch some of the events in the past and the future".

Everyone including me: " Huh?!?".

( then same old explaining thing. Yada yada and nice students like hirata and icchinose talking about others privacy. Blah blah blah).

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Sorry for this small chapter but I promise I'll try to make a longer chapter next time besides i hate prologue.

Bye bye. don't forget to follow if you want some good ff and novel I've read too many of them 😅