Chapter 2

It was time for practice, but no one could get anything done. Jake seemed distant, Zander was about to snap, and Luke looked like he barely got a wink of sleep.

Hailey, Milly, and Sean were worried. They all decided.

Hailey would talk to Zander.

Milly would talk to Jake.

Sean would talk to Luke.

"Uhm, Zander, can you help me? I wrote some lyrics that are back in my locker, but there's a lot... Can you carry some?" Hailey asked.

Zander grumbled something under his breath, before nodding bad standing up. The two walked off.

"Hey, Luke. Want to help me with a new song beat?" Sean turned towards the pansexual.

"Uhm... Okay..." Luke walked over to his drum set.

"Uh oh, Luke gets loud when he helps Sean. C'mon, Jake. Guess practice is cancelled, so lets go meet Elliot!" Milly grabbed Jake's wrist, before running off, dragging the blonde behind him.

"Wah-!" Jake gasped.

"So..." Sean turned towards Luke.

"You can tell I'm upset, can't you? This is why you all separated us," Luke muttered.

"Yeah..." Sean laughed awkwardly. "Kind of hard not to notice... Except for Jake and Zander, they seem cooped up in their own little world."

Luke nodded solemnly, unconsciously fidgeting with his drum sticks.

An uncomfortable silence fell upon the room.

"So you wanna talk about it, or..." Sean coughed, nervously.

"I'm came out to my parents," Luke immediately said.

Sean stared at him, side eyed. "Seriously?" He had a bad feeling about this...

"Yeah... My mom was just glad I told her the truth, she told me she doesn't care who I'm with- as long as I'm happy. My dad, though..." He started choking on his tears, his hands shakily placing down the drum sticks. "H-he said I'm a disgrace... He said if I date anyone that's not a girl he'd disown me! And the shouting... They fought all night long... I can't take it!" Luke sobbed. "I just want them to accept me for who I am!"

Sean stayed silents, as Luke continued ranting. He needed this.

"W-what's so wrong about me liking chics and dudes and everything else!? Why can't I just be who I am!?"

"Luke..." Sean sighed. "It doesn't matter what your parents-or, your dad-think about you. Let them disown you! They're not your true parents, if they do."

Luke nodded. "Y-you're right..! I'm going to talk to him tonight..."

Seam smiled. Luke seemed much better after that rant. Hopefully, if we're lucky, his dad'll understand... I have a bad feeling about this, though...