Chapter 11

(I've chosen Jake and Zander for the ending, with Zander being the main focus. So sorry if there isn't much Luke content in the end for any of you Luke simps! I promise the next chapter (Chapter 12) he'll be the main focus.)

Shannon waved at the trio. "Remember, call me once you're ready to he picked up!"

"Okay, Mom..." Zander nodded, as she then took off.

They had simply decided to go to an arcade, and man were they excited.

"What should we do first?" Luke hummed, scanning the place.

The two others also looked over the arcade, before Jake pointed somewhere. "Let's go there!"

Luke and Zander were about to ask where, but Jake grabbed two by their hands and dashed away.

Jake led them to one of those Just Dance machines. "I'm assuming you guys don't like dancing, so I'll do it solo. Unless..."

"Nope! I hate dancing..." Zander immediately shrieked.

"Yeah, it's uncomfortable. But go ahead and go for it!" Luke laughed awkwardly.

"Well, okay, then!" Jake shrugged.

‡†‡†‡†‡

Jake had finished the song flawlessly, and huffed as he wiped sweat off his forehead. "See? I told you that I'm-"

His boyfriends were gone. "Ugh, Luke? Zander?"

He looked around, to see Zander at a claw machine. Luke was holding a little fox plushie, but Zander was still going for it.

"Guys? What're you doing?" Jake asked.

Luke put up a finger, indicating for Jake to hush. "Don't make him lose his focus."

Jake nodded, watching as Zander slowly moved the crane. He hesitated, before pressing the button.

The crane slowly lowered, the metal claws opening. It went into the pool of stuffed animals, and closed up the claws. It slowly rose, holding a little puppy in its jaws.

The crane maneuvered to the glass box, dropping the stuffed animal.

Zander smiled, opening the door and gaining its contents. He picked up the little puppy, handing to Jake. "Here you go."

Jake blinked. "Huh?"

"Zander was getting plushies for both of us!" Luke smiled, gesturing towards the fox in his hands.

"Aw... Thanks, Zander!" Jake smiled. "It's so cute!"

Zander blushed slightly. "No problem..."

Luke glanced at his boyfriends, then at a sign. It was karaoke night, apparently. He could sing that one love song that likes and has memorized...

Luke smiled, quickly dashing to the sign-up booth. He wrote down;

Name: Luke Peterson

Song: Seasons

Phone Number: ***-***-****

He smiled triumphantly, as he checked his watch. It was six fourty-five, and karaoke was starting at seven o'clock.

"Hey, babes! Want to go get something to eat?" Luke asked, bringing out the pet names.

"O-okay!" Jake nodded, obviously a bit flustered by the pet name.

Zander just laughed lightly. "I knew you would be the first one to start using those."

Luke shrugged, as they headed off to a little snack booth to order some goodies.