Detention

Hold on slow down you maybe wondering why we are here in DETENTION so let me back up a little.

It was lunchtime 10:57 am at Oakwood Literature Middle School. This story starts off in the cafeteria where Bradley John was picking on some kid Noah.

" hey bookworm what ya reading" Bradley chuckled while stealing his book.

"Come on give it back"

Bradley started to read the book out loud for every one to hear "oh Derrick don't leave me" he mimicked.

"Give it back!" Noah said while clawing at Bradley's hands.

"That's it I'm not tolerating his bullying any more" I said shooting up from my seat. I snatched my friend Audrey's juice box and poked a hole in the top.

" Stay out of it, and you owe me another juice box" Audrey yelled at me.

I strutted across the Cafe over to Bradley "give it back"  I snapped.

"Or what" he hissed

That's when I took the juice box from behind my back and dumped it all over him. Everyone was shocked including Bradley and Noah. Bradley dropped the book but I caught it in time before it fell in the puddle of sticky juice.

" I believe this belongs to you" I said handing Noah his book " lock of treasures, I love that book! I- "

I got cut off by Bradley shoving me to the ground. That's when I saw Noah's face change from smiling to angry. And he did something no one thought was he was capable of, he punched Bradley John in the face.

That's when the snitch walked into the Cafe with principle " YOU 3 DETENTION NOW"  she screamed while pointing at us.

FIRST PART!! IM NEW WRITER AND I DONT WRITE LONG AND BORING I JUST GET TO THE POINT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS IM MAKING THE NEXT PART AS WE SPEAK! 💋💋