sleepover

It was a friday night Jodie and Noah were both at my door. We were all gonna have a sleepover, play games, eat food, watch movies etc. It was gonna be so much fun! I opened the door to see them dressed up amazingly, Noah had a small backpack and Jodie had a whole suitcase. I opened the door and gave them both hugs before welcoming them inside.

"Omg hey I missed you guys, and you both look amazing!" I squealed.

"Hey girl!" Jodie replied

" What's with the giant suitcase "

" Your girl is an overpacker, you feel me?!" Jodie said. And I brought a little stuff so we can play dress up and take some selfies later!"

"Why am I even here." Noah whined.

" Oh come on it will be fun and we can go shopping tommorow and watch movies and I was just about to order some food I wanted to know what you guys would like."

"PIZZA" Jodie yelled

"Noah, do you like pizza?"

"Um who doesn't" he responded. I put on legally blonde and we did some face masks while waiting for the pizza. As Jodie was putting hers on in the mirror, I put Noah's hair up in a ponytail so it was out of the way, and applied it on his face.

"Ah its cold" he said moving around.

"Stop moving!" "Jodie get over here Let's take some photos!" I uploaded our selfies on Instagram and snapchat and it got lots of likes and comments, some saying "who is that cute boy" others saying "looks like fun can i join?" But the weird part was me Noah and Jodie were not very popular kids and Noah was often bullied so I felt like they were using us, because no one ever wanted to hang out with people like us and nobody liked Noah but all of a sudden they're calling him cute? *ding dong*

"I got " I said boosting towards the door. It was the pizza man.

"That's will be 4$."

"Alright, thanks have a good night!" I said before closing the door. Noah dove at me practically drooling for pizza.

"Hey we have to wait for our face masks to dry!" I yelled.

"Right" he said smirking at me GOD he was so flicking cute. We were were sitting on the couch and I was peeling his face mask off.

"Ai ai ai your gonna rip off my mustache"

"What mustache?" Jodie rolled her eyes.

"BAHAHAHAH. OMG if you get a mustache I won't like you anymore."

"What is that supposed to mean" Jodie smirked.

"Shut up" I said giving her a glare. An hour pasted and we decided to play dress up we made a tiktok with the song back to black by Amy Winehouse. Noah had funky square glasses on with a green scarf and elf ears on, to finish up his look he had on yellow poke a dot pants. He was acting like a girl and it was hilarious. Jodie had a pink feather scarf on, white retro glasses and white leather pants with some red bottoms high heals. I had on green fuzzy pants, elephant ears, black Harry Potter glasses and slippers that looked like feet! We spun in a circle lip syncing the lyrics and it was so much fun, I can't believe Bradley would bully such a fun guy, his loss.

"Where is your parents anyway" Noah questioned me.

"They are spending the weekend at a hotel because they are going to a relatives wedding, and I have to watch Yuki on Sunday but she is at a friends tonight and tomorrow."

"I'm assuming Yuki is a sister?"

"Yep, she is my younger sister. Do you guys have any siblings?. Well Jodie."

"Two older brothers, the middle kid is Mason he is 15 and Bryce is the oldest he's 17"

"Damn I wish I had siblings"

"Trust me. YA DONT" Jodie said

"Ye you don't" at that moment I swear Noah's eyes took me on Aladins magic carpet to paradise they were a sage green and I swear they were sparkling at me. And his eyelashes had some length I just wanted to put mascara on them.

"Valerie.. Valerie hello HELLO" I didn't realize I was actually at paradise because I didnt even realize I was being screamed at.

"Yeah yeah whatever ill set up the bed, this couch pulls out real big." I responded

"I wanna sleep on the chair" Jodie winked at me but I just gritted my teeth in return. She was setting me up I had to sleep on the couch with Noah now.

" are you sure there is plenty of space on the couch" I said staring at her

"I'm sure"

" I don't understand why are you guys communicating by using your eyes" Noah raised an eye brow.

"It's nothing Let's just go to bed."

FIRST CHAPTER OF TODAY AND THINGS ARE GETTING JUICYYY. HOW ARE YOU GUYS LIKING THIS SERIES?! 🥳🥳