her majesty (vii)

𝕾𝖎𝖗, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖓𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊."

"𝕴𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙. 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖛𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖞. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉, 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖜𝖆𝖞. 𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞."

-----

None of us spoke a word to each other as we made our way back to Kakariko. It had begun.

"I suppose we must tell Her Majesty then." I said bluntly, breaking the silence.

"Zelda won't believe you." Link replied, mimicking my tone.

"I know." I sighed. "But we can't just let Hyrule set ablaze. If she doesn't believe us, that's on her."

"Well then, we should head out before it gets dark again."

-----

The guards gave us a hard time when we got to the castle. They said Zelda had 'better things to be doing.' After a while of pleading and arguing, we were fed up, and Oni transported us to the sanctum, scaring the life out of her.

"Link, what are you doing here?"

"We have urgent news to tell you, but the guard's wouldn't let us in, so-" I stopped, noticing her shocked expression. I caught on to what she was so shocked about. I froze.

"How in Hylia's name..."

"Ok, I can explain." I pleaded.

"Go on." She stuttered.

Just saw a sign that said "soft shoulder" on the road. Don't know what the fuck that means.

Super short chapter but I'm annoyed that I haven't published much so here

Explain why during school I'll bust out like a chapter a day but when I'm on a break I don't actually write

Anyway, luv yall