1.

"I just want somebody..
To treat me like somebody..
Won't be like everybody..
All you gotta do is love me for me babe." -Tink

Keandra POV

I'm Naunie. Im 5'3 and skinny as hell. I have long fire red Russian straight hair that hangs 28 inches down my back. I'm 19 and gotta attitude that send a nigga packing in one glimpse.? I didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth but I damn sure ain't no project baby. Everything I had growing up to now I worked my ass off to get. Ive been through that of a 30 year old woman. From being raped. To being constantly abused. Also having my dad and brothers leave me and never turn back for me. To being kicked out of a place where I layed my head, grew up and cherished.. The place I called "home". I'm currently in a relationship with Nashon. I love this man but sometimes I wonder what's it like outside of being "Nashon Whites" girl.

"You coming with us tonight or nah?"
My bestfriend Meisha text me. Snapping me from my thoughts. I looked over at my sleeping boyfriend Nashon and then back at my phone.
"Nah I probably shouldn't." I responded knowing this wouldn't be ok with Nashon without even asking him.
"He's your boyfriend ma, not your dad." My other best friend, Tati, who was included in the messages added.
"Look it's a dead issue. Have fun without me. Maybe next time." I responded feeling embarrassed that yet AGAIN I was turning down fun with the girls because of him. I never go out anymore.

I layed back down and closed my eyes. Not to sleep but simply just to think. Me and Nashon have been together for just a little of a year. We met when I was just 18. And still a senior in high school. Moms was strung out on drugs and daddy was MIA majority of my life. My mom never loved me but it wasn't until the day she put me out I realized it. And that day my life changed forever.

Flashback

I laid on my bed doing my homework. Just a few more months and I'm finally done with high school! I thought to myself. Then there was a bang on my door.
"Who is it !?" I yelled. No answer. I got up and opened the door only to find my moms creeping ass boyfriend Patrick standing before me.

He had this weird ass smirk on his face that immediately let me know this wouldn't go in favor of me.
"What you need Patrick?" I asked shifting my weight from one leg to the other.
"Some head. Your moms ain't here. And a nigga can't wait no more." He said pushing the door open causing me to step back.
"Man get out of here with that shit." I said. And man did I wish I didn't. I felt the sting on my face as his hand connected with my cheek.

I felt the tears form in my eyes.
"Get on your knees and do as I say." He said unbuckling his pants. I did as asked and got down. I cried and cried. Hoping he would get a sudden change of heart. But nah he didn't. This wasn't the first time this had happened. But everytime it did I prayed it was the last. He pulled his dick out his pants and forcefully stuck it in my mouth. I tried to pull back but he grabbed my head and pushed himself further down my throat causing me to gag.

"What the hell is going on in here!?" My mom yelled stumbling into the room. He pulled out and my throat was sore as hell I could barely speak.
"Babe she came onto me." He said. And in seconds my mom was on top of me hitting me and punching me. Even though I wanted to lay her ass out right now I knew I couldn't because she was my mom. So I layed there and took the beating.

"Get out!" She yelled snatching me by my hair towards the door.
After letting go she stormed out. I quickly grabbed my phone and purse with a couple stacks of cash in it and ran out the house.

I walked down the streets of New Orleans. It started to pour down rain but i wasn't even bothered by it, I just continued to walk. Then I noticed a black Escalade creeping up beside me. And out the corner of my eyes I noticed it had tinted windows and all.