12.

"Sensei replied what is your woman
Is she just a container for the child." -Frank Ocean

3 weeks later.
Braylon POV

Been three weeks since Naunies party. And we communicate a little but not a lot. Only time we talk is about Micah. And when she told me she had a doctors appointment earlier today.
"You ready?" I asked her as I sat in the driveway of the mansion.
"Yeah I'll be right out." I hung up.
When she got in the car I didn't even look at her.
"Is this how it's going to be when the baby gets here? You ignoring my presence." She asked. I really didn't have the answer so I simply ignored her.
"Okay that's fine keep in mind what you won't do another nigga gladly will." She said. And I like to slapped her ass right then and there but I didn't.
"I look like somebody you wanna play with? Because I'm not. Ain't no nigga gone be around mine." I spat and tightened my grip on the wheel.
"And who gone stop me!?" She yelled.
"Find you somebody to play with!? Because I'm really sick of your mouth. Just shut up! Shut the fuck up!?" I yelled. And she got quiet I knew without even looking at her that she was crying. And me still having some type of love for her I wanted to apologize but I didn't. Instead I pulled up to the clinic parked the car and got out.

As we sat in the waiting room, I thought about how this was my first child. And how bad I was treating his mother right now. I reached over to grab Naunies hand and she snatched it away. Well fuck it and his damn momma.
"Keandra Jackson?" The nurse called and we both got up.
"She called me not you."Naunie said we made our way to the back.
"Man shut up." I said sternly but in a low voice.

"The doctor will be right in." The nurse said when we got in the room. And she left. Naunie laid on the table and lifted her shirt revealing her very swollen belly. Even damn near 5 months pregnant she was still beautiful to me. My mom was right... Knowing that she was carrying my child made me love her even more.
"Stop looking at me." She spat. But that damn mouth and attitude of hers ain't cutting it! I was finna let her ass have it but the doctor walked in.
"Keandra, it's nice to see you again." He said to her. "Are you daddy?" He turned to me and asked. Felt kinda gay with him asking me that.
"Yeah I'm Braylon, his dad." I said shaking his extended hand.
"Nice to finally meet you." He said while pouring some blue jelly on her stomach while looking on to the screen.
I heard a heartbeat. Seeing that this was my first time experiencing this I was kind of excited. But then I heard another heartbeat overlap the first one.
"Well would you look at that. There is two boys." The doctor said. Naunies face was priceless but I wasn't really shocked. Me and my sister are twins. It runs in the family.

"Twins!?" Naunie asked.
"That is what two means." I said and she gave me a glare.
"What am I going to do with two babies?" She asked herself I guess.
"Well you can start by having them. Then loving them, caring for them, feeding them, putting them to sleep." I said causing the doctor to laugh.
"You shut up!" She yelled pointing at me. She was obviously mad but I didn't feel that the time was appropriate to go off so I sat there quietly.

After getting the ultrasound pictures we left.
The car ride was silent. After dropping Naunie off at the mansion I headed to the house. I was greeted at the door by Micah.
"Hey uncles baby." I said kissing her cheek.
"How the baby look? Do he look like you or Tee Tee?" She asked.
"We can't see his face yet. But there's actually two babies." I said and she started clapping her hands.
"Did I hear you say two?" My mom said coming around the corner.
"Yeah ma. Twins." She smiled and almost cried. Females! Luckily Ima have me some little shooters running around. I walked in the kitchen and making a plate.
"Have you and Naunie talked about all of this at all?" She asked.
"Nope." I said taking a bite of my eggs. It's only 10 in the morning. Her appointment was kind of early.
"Braylon Amari." My mom said.
"What? We probably won't work out as a couple. I can't seem to forgive her for all this."
"She forgave you so why can't you forgive her?"
"Ma it would be so much easier if she was easy to deal with. The woman is not who I fell in love with. She's changed." I say sticking a piece of bacon in my mouth.
"She's not the only one." My mom said walking out the kitchen.

Naunie POV

After my doctors appointment. I had a class. But once that was over I wanted to go shopping.
"Do you want to go shopping with me?" I asked his dumb ass through the phone.
"Yeah, me and Micah will come. I'll be there in 10." And hung up no bye or anything. Just about 10 minutes later he pulled up. Like usual he was on his phone when i walked out.
"Hey munchkin." I said to Micah getting in the truck.
"That's the only person you see?" Bray asked.
"Yup." I said then rolled my eyes looking out the window.

After a while we pulled up in front of the mall and all got out.
Micah stood in between us hold one of my hands and one of Brays. I wish this is how it could be when our sons got here.
We walked through as women gawked at Braylon and mugged me. I could careless.
"I'm going to Finish Line." He said then walked off. I walked towards Women's Footlocker with Micah.
A handsome dark skinned man walked up to me. He worked here. He had a low hair cut and pretty perfectly white teeth which I could see because he was cheering so hard.
"Can I help you with something?" He asked still smiling.
"Um no we're just looking." I said looking down at Micah who was playing a game on my phone.

"What's your name sweetie?" He asked her.
"My name is N to the none of your damn business." She said. Of course I popped the shit out of her mouth. No five year old should for one be cursing and two be disrespectful.
She started to cry.
"Apologize." I demanded. And she did as asked. "Now go sit your ass down." I pointed towards a bench near a clothes rack. She did.
"So what's your name beautiful?" He asked.
But before I could answer I felt arms wrap around my waist.
"Taken. Anymore questions?" It was Bray. Taken since when?
"She can speak for herself." He said. Causing me to let my mouth fall. Brays fist connected with jaw causing him to fall on the ground. In seconds the were in a full out brawl. Security pulled them apart and I stepped in front of Bray. And surprisingly he pushed me. Not hard but enough to make me wonder what the hell was really wrong with him?
I forcefully grabbed Micah's hand and stormed out of the store.
When we got to the car I took out my spare keys to the truck and got in the drivers side and left. Sure enough left his ass and IN HIS TRUCK.

Braylon POV

She left with MY TRUCK! And my NIECE! I called Jayden and he and Camille came and got me. When I got to the house my truck was in the driveway. All of us got out the car and went in the house.
"Keandra!" I yelled.
"Uncle Bray don't yell. You make Tee Tee cry!" Micah yelled pushing my legs greeting me at the door. She ran towards the living room and we all followed behind. Sure enough there was Naunie crying. Ever since she got pregnant that's all she do. Cry baby ass.
"You stole my truck shouldn't I be the one crying?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.
"You pushed me Braylon. Have you forgotten that I'm pregnant with your babies?" She cried harder.
"She's having twins?" Jayden asked.
"You put your hands on her?!" Camille yelled stepping close to me.
"Mille I gave her a little shove. Nothing that could put our babies in harm." I say feeling bad. I shouldn't have done it.
"That doesn't make it better!" Naunie yelled. I sat down on the couch next to her.
"Naunie I had gotten in a fight and your felt like it was smart to step in front of me while I'm fusing?" I asked brushing her hair out of her eyes. Damn I love this girl.

"No." She said looking down.
"Okay then so stop crying for me please." I said tilting her head up and kissing her tears away. What the fuck am I doing!? We aren't together!
I moved away a little.
"See how it easy it was for yall to talk it out?" Jayden said.
"Now yall have other things to talk about." Camille said. "Yall need to be living under the same roof when the babies get here." And with that they left.
"I'm so sorry for keeping my pregnancy away from you but I was hurt. And I wanted to hurt you like you hurt me." Naunie said breaking the ice.
"You were successful." I told her.
"I agree with Mille though. I don't want our babies to have to jump from home to home."
"So what you saying?"
"She's saying can she move back in." My mom said coming around the corner. I didn't even know she was here.
I looked at Naunie and her eyes confirmed it all.
"Under one condition." I said.
"What?"
"You be my girl again." She just nodded then pulled me into a kiss.