~ Three ~

Zoro's jaw drops, then his whole face turns bright red, just like yours. You move forward a little, and he falls out of the tent.

You hear him crawling back on the ground as he tries to escape.

"You are so dead, girl," sums up Usopp.

"FUCK!" you scream as his voice snaps you back to reality. You jump to the door desperately but fall on your face a second later.

The little dragon threw your coat after you, but it tangled around your ankles to make you trip.

You clumsily take it on as you groan, falling outside.

Your heart misses a beat as Zoro jumps up after seeing you, pure, raw consternation on his face.

"Wait, I can explain!" you shout at him.

"NO, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!" he shrieks back, and your brows run up from the high-pitched voice that leaves his large body. "NO!"

You try to catch his leg as he starts running, but the man dodges you easily.

Bitch-

But he makes a mistake as he looks back for a moment, and you jump upon him, taking him to the ground with you.

"Let me go!" he shouts again, trying to push you off with hectic movements.

As you feel the difference between your strength and his, you take your only chance.

And hug him as tightly as possible, hanging on the wide chest with all your limbs like an octopus.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" he yells outragedly, with a hint of fear. "Let go of me, wo-"

You hide his mouth with your palm to shut him up.

Okay, this should-

And he bites it.

"You can't tell anyone, Roronoa!" you cry out, trying to hold him down.

"This is your last damn warning," he growls deeply, and you feel as he sits up, despite your weight upon his torso. "Let me go already and-"

He has to listen to me.

So without a better idea, you do what you definitely shouldn't.

You slap Roronoa Zoro in the face.

And see as he really stops, not out of pain, but pure surprise.

He touches his flustered cheek with disbelief, and you look into the grey eyes for a moment.

"Listen to-"

He grimaces and punches you in the face with enough power to send you flying.

You crash into the grass and start coughing, blood running out of your nose. You start trembling and force yourself onto your knees.

Zoro stands up and sweeps the dirt from his shirt, eyeing you with denial and disdain.

When he turns around to leave again, you panic and take off your shoe, throwing it on his head. The man freezes and looks back angrily.

"You can't tell anyone!" you shout at him, fighting against your aching lungs. You straighten your back and raise your head, but your hand shakes as you close the gap between the two of you. "You don't fucking understand-"

The man scowls, and you fall back on your knees as he hits you in the stomach before you try to touch him again.

"You have no right to tell me what to do," he grumbles. You try to catch your breath, and Zoro pushes you away with his foot to gain some distance. "I don't care about orders. That's not what took me here."