~ Six ~

[A/N]: hihi I'm still alive

Imagine Law to Shang and Kid to Shan Yu in the pic as they are in the story, and it's a lot more accurate

.
.
.

Next morning

"I feel like he's angry," you murmur, poking your breakfast with your fork.

You look up as innocently as you can, but you duck your head again when you see him.

Trafalgar Law glares at your little group with utmost disdain since the moment he appeared, his sharp jaws strained, eyes wide open.

He never blinks, and it frightens you.

"Is he angry?" you turn to Zoro with a pout.

At first, your friend doesn't notice your gaze but then looks at you, his cheeks full of food as a chipmunk's.

"No," he answers with a smirk. "Why do you think so? Because he keeps glaring at you like he wants to skin you alive?"

You sniffle, and the greenhead finishes his food, then embraces your back and pats your shoulder to soothe you, laughing a little.

You feel your tense muscles ease from his comfort, and you are once again so grateful for having him around.

"C'mon, shortie, why the long face?" he asks, flicking your forehead playfully. "He always hated your guts anyway. There isn't anywhere lower to go, you know."

You look up at your Captain again, who finally decides to take a bite of his meal, his judging golden gaze averted to the food.

You watch him with dreamy eyes as the morning Sun's rays paint his hair to a warmer color, enhancing the tanned tone of his skin too.

His uniform is half open on his torso, revealing his bare, muscular chest, with the long sword resting by his side.

"But he's so hot," you sigh in hopeless delusion, and Zoro recoils, letting out a disturbingly harsh "EH?!", that lifts Law's head again as he frustratedly shoots a glare to the greenette as punishment.

"Did you call for me, loves?" leans in Ace from your other side with a broad grin.

You turn bright red as you realize you have said that out loud, and you feel Law's stare sharpening on your face like he is trying to stab you with his mind.

They will-

But Zoro saves your ass once again, forcing some pressure on your shoulder so you almost headbutt your rice ball.

Sabo hits Luffy on the head as he tries to steal some food from Thatch and Coby.

"We were talking about the food," smiles Zoro. "Why? You feeling hot today, Freckle?"

"As always," chuckles Ace, beaming with confidence. He looks at your barely touched food. "You eatin' that, Ping?"

"I'm not really hungry," you answer quietly, scratching your nape.

But just before the man can take your bowl, a firm kick throws his arm back as Sanji arrives angrily.

"You must eat your own, Ping!" he shouts at you. "It's food made for you, and you need that energy!"

"I know, sorry!" you say scaredly, taking back your plate. "I just haven't felt good lately."

The blonde's strict features soften.

"That's okay," he smiles at you. "Just don't let it go to waste."

"I'm not waste, pretty boy!" objects Ace pitifully.