23~ You Little Whore

𓇚𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋𓇚

"Jesus, fuck!" I feel him entering inside of me, twisting knots in my core, "Oh, baby..." I shut my eyes tight, biting down on my bottom lip.

God, that dildo did nothing to fill me.

"Hazel..." I let out a sigh when all of him is inside of me, "Y-yes?" I slowly open my eyes, "I want you to look at me, the whole time. Don't take your eyes off me. And, I'll do the same." I try not to cry so I just simply nod.

I rock against his dick a few times, starting to feel pleasure replace the pain in a matter of seconds. "God, Rome...d-don't stop..." I could feel my legs tensing against his thighs, the bliss rippling through my body like a giant wave crashing the shore, "God, fuck Hazel." When Roman says my name it makes me go even faster, feeling his fingers dig deeper into my skin and carve his nails into my flesh.

"Oooh..." I hold onto his hand at my side, slowing down, "I-I...It's too much-" Before I could take a breath he flipped us with me under him, "It's my turn now." He drops his lips down to mine and thrusts his hips forward. "Roman..." I break our kiss and bury my head in the crook of his neck.

This is so overwhelming. I completely forgot how good he truly makes me feel.

"Look at me, Princess." I look at him.

"This feels too good!" I bunch the sheets in my hands, throwing my head further back which pushes my chest higher and he starts kissing my nipples, "Rome-" He covers my mouth instantly, "As much as I love your noises beautiful, I'd hate for anyone else to hear," He keeps his hand there as I scream out his name. When my screams turn to soft moans his hand falls from my mouth.

"I...I..." he sucks on my right nipple, taking my whole tit in his mouth and devouring it. Clearly, I wasn't the only one who was craving to be touched.

"Hazel...Hazel...Hazel..." Every time his hips met mine he called out my name softly, "Take me, take all of me Rome. Have all of me!" I roll my hip against him, hearing him groan and clench his jaw, "I want us to cum together." I nod vigorously and he rests his hand against the side of my head.

"I'm cumming!" He pushes deep inside of me one last time, making my voice paralyzed, "O-oh...my-my..." He rests his body atop mine, feeling his cock twitch inside of me he pulls out and I feel my cum drip out of me and onto the sheets, "Princess..." Roman says breathlessly and plants a small peck on my lips, "I took all of you." My chest heavies as I lick my sweaty lips, "You did, my Prince." I cup the side of his jaw, seeing him blush.

I giggle softly. "Let me go get a hand towel." He gets up from the bed and makes his way to the bathroom.

I lie there with my arm over my stomach and my hand resting on my forehead. I just fucked Roman, for real this time. I had sex with Rome! I slightly squeal like a little girl at the thought. I bite down on my bottom lip, happy that this happened tonight because I don't think I could've waited until morning to see him again let alone touch him.

"Hey, love." God, I really missed the sweet names he used to call me. He sits in between my legs, spreading them a bit further and started to clean me.

I jumped when I felt the warm water come in contact with my skin, "Is it sore?" He suddenly had a worried look on his face, "No, no, no, I was just taken by surprise when the towel was wet," he showed me a small smile before nodding his head and finishing up.

He goes to leave the wet towel to hang over the sink, making a mental note to myself to make sure it gets clean before anyone else may use it, "You ready to sleep?" He kisses my knee, "Sleep?" I tilt my head to the side while a smile peeks at his lips, "Yes, sleep." He climbs in next to me, covering us both with the duvet, "But...I thought..." I can feel the embarrassment slithering its way up my face when I realised he only wanted to do it once.