50~ My Blood

𓇚𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋𓇚

She takes a deep breath, calms herself down and starts to talk again, "We were told 6 months into you gone that you left to Bali and you weren't coming back anytime soon and that he will be in charge for the time being." I lay back and listen closely.

"We did assumed that you left but because that you guys had broken up and needed some healing and had sold your company to him, there was a lot of things going around but that's what I said for most of the time and thats what I thought too."

"For the past 2 and a half hears this is what eveeyone thought but i kmew there was something else because Mr Smith was always worried, always in a rush, and trying to figure something out when he came here." My eyes cast down when I hear that.

"This was a few months ago, one day, I walked in your office, to leave some paper work, and before I could Mr Smith burst in, he was super angry and told me to leave, I did and when I sat behind my desk, there were three other men that walked in, they had ended coming a lot after that." The boys. They must've gotten back together around that time.

"What happened next?" I asked, "I got an email from one of our competitors wanting to go into business together and I was about to forward the message when I received a hand written letter from someelse which was odd because that rarely happened, even with us, so, I was just going to keep it with me and give later but, because you allowed me to check messages that came like that I did too and..." She closes her eyes and passes, "What? What was it?" She lets out a shaky breath, "It was a death threat, I-I didn't know what to do, it was directed to Mr Smith so I wasn't sure what to do." Jesus Christ.

"What did it say?" She was hesitate at first but started to tell me, "'Roman Smith, you fucking killed Hazel Johnson, you were gready for business so you killed her'" my eyes went went wide as goldballs, "What the hell?" I screwed my face, "So, I got up to call for him, I knocked but no one answered so I opened the door slightly and that's when I heard them talking about you. They were talking about how to get you back, how to bring you home because someone named...Kai? Took you?" My breath hitched when I heard her say his name.

"They spoke about you the entire time, trying to figure out a plan on how to get you back?" She shrugged her shoulders as if trying to reanact her confusion back then, "Roman was starting to get angry, throwing stuff all around, I didn't see anything but I heard papers flying, big bangs and thuds, it was..." She sighs and rubs her hands together, "Wasn't something I didn't hear often." I felt bad for her, felt bad for them both that they suffered differently because I wasn't here.

"Roman thought you were never going to be back and that's when I pieced it together that you were...you were kidnapped." I felt it was necessary, "I'm sorry you had to handle all of that Anastasia, I really am sorry," I stood up, walked over to her and hugged her.

"But I am grateful for you being there for him," She hugs me back tighter, "He would have such bad hallucinations of you Ms Johnson, he would have long conversations, thinking you were here." I chew the inside of my cheek, him and I both knowing now that I was there during some of the moments and some...not.

"I know, I know about them." I let go, caressing the side of her face, my thumb wiping away her tears, "I'm just happy you're here now Ms Johnson, everyone is going to be happy you're here." I nod and try to let my smile reach my eyes but it was I was too sad to do so.

"You did mention about that person who sent the dead threat, where are they now?" I had almost forgotten about them, I was ready to march down right now and to-

There was a knock on the door, "Come in," I walk over to the door, and Julian opened it with a coffee in his hand, "Here you are Ms Johnson." I thank Julian and before i could cllse the door I call Julian back inside, "Julian, Anastasia was telling me about someone who was working here sent Roman a death threat?" Julian sighs and pinches in the bridge of his nose.