Announcemet: Remake Incoming

Yep, you guys are seeing this correctly, I am remaking this book. If you guys are wondering why I'm remaking this, well, I wasn't entirely proud of how it started, and I realized I made way too much filler chapters that honestly felt like a waste of time. 

So, yes, I'm going to remake this book. And with the remake, comes with a few new things.

-I am removing Avery from the story

-I am adding Luna, wolf Luna, to this story.

-I am adding myself into the story as Nathan's master.

-Nathan's official look throughout the series

-I'm going to introduce Melody, Yamina, and Taichi, oc's by StoryTeller_Tari, after the Waluigi Arc

-Shin will appear during the Anime Arc, so he's not going to be in the Waluigi Arc.

-If you remember, I showed that Nathan's friend, Flame, had Caliburn. Well, I'm going to switch that out for the Buster Sword from Final Fantasy 7.

These are all of the minor changes that are coming to the remake, so not much of a difference but a difference, nonetheless. So, yeah, these are going to be what I'm adding in this. Other than that, everything else is relatively the same as it was before. 

Thank you, guys, for loving the original, and I promise to make the remake better... hopefully.