Announcement 2

Ok, guys, here are some new other things I'm going to be doing in the story. I realized I could have said it in the first announcement, but meh, oh well.

So, let's start out with Blade and Shin, yeah? For Blade, instead of him being paired with Tari, I'll have him be paired up with an OC. Nothing against him being paired with Tari, just I have something else planned for her. As for Shin, in the original, he was going to be in the story all the way till the Revelation Arc, the final arc of the story, however this time, he's only going to be appearing in the Anime Arc and that's it. Maybe I'll make a chapter based on his life in the future, similar to the warrior of hope DLC in DBZ Kakarot, but that's a small maybe.

The next art of the announcement, is, as you guessed it, a harem announcement. This was something I wanted to do in the original, BUT, since I basically gave Blade Tari and Shin, I think either Belle or Melony, that idea basically was sent to hell. But now, since I figured giving Blade an oc love interest, I can finally do the harem idea thing. The harem includes...

Meggy

Saiko

Tari

Melony

And Belle.

I do want to extend on the harem, but I have absolutely NO IDEA who to add, but that is something I do plan on taking my time figuring out, so no pressure. I am open to suggestions. Oh, and if you're wondering, "What about Desti?" She'll live, don't worry, but I figured my friend StoryTeller_Tari's OC Taichi should get her, I remember her asking me about it during the original, so I figured, do it in the remake, right?

Anyway, that's pretty much all I have to say for now. I want to say thank you for being so patient with me and supporting me, and I hope I can return the favor by making the remake even better than before.