19. Trapping the Kugelblitz

"The way people perceive you, isn't always how you truly are"

---

Five was in the White Buffalo Suite looking at the symbols at the door as Jane was standing next to him while Diego was looking for Stan.

Diego and Lila have told Five and Jane that they had being on the other side of the door to look for Stan.

They told them that the place was like the hotel but empty. They told them that they rang a bell on the counter where after that they were attacked by something that cut off two of Diego's fingers. Lucky both Lila and Diego managed to get out where after they witness Stan being Kugelblitzed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lila shouted at Diego as she entered the White Buffalo Suite "Stanley is gone! We need to face this!" she said "Just check the chimney" Diego said "He's not in the bloody chimney! He's been Kugelblitzed!" Lila said "Whose fault is that, huh? You're the one that brought him here!" Diego said.

"Congratulations. You're both mildly terrible parent" Jane said as her and Five turned around "Can we focus? Come on. How did this thing open before?" Five asked "I don't know. It was already kinds open" Diego said as he kept searching for Stan.

"'Already kinda open'" Jane said "Diego, you should have been an engineer. It's a lost opportunity" Five said as Diego looked in the chimney.

"Why'd you wanna go in there anyway? It's just sushi and death" Lila said "When we met future me in the Commission bunker, I warned myself about Oblivion. Now, Pogo told Jane and I--" "Wait, whoa, whoa!" Diego said as he looked at Five "Pogo's alive" he said "Different Pogo, but yes" Five said "Pogo said that Reginald spent years training me and the Sparrows for some kind of super-secret mission into..." Jane said as her and Five pointed at the door "Oblivion?" Lila said and Five clapped his hands together "So, Jane and I come back here and find out that you two sentient STDs have actually been in there" he said before he put his hands in his pocket "Everything's leading to Oblivion. So we have to go in there" he said "Hell no! Not happening" Diego said "No way! We barely got out alive" Lila said.

"Yeah? So what? This is about more than just you two" Five said "Says the guy with all his fingers" Diego said before he lifted up his left hand where bandages was around where he was missing two of his fingers "I didn't get this by giving a mummy a hand job, all right. I went in there, and I lost my fingers to do this with...with a knife and on a chain" he said "Hey, look. Diego might be 90% moron and 10% pelvic thrusts, but he's right about Oblivion, okay. We're not just gonna waltz back in there just because you say so" Lila said.

"Good. Because you're coming with us" Luther said as him and Sloane entered the room.

"Sloane" Jane said before she walked over to her and the two hugged "Good to see you again, sis" Sloane said before the two pulled away.