29. The other side of the passage

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply give you courage

---

Lila kicked the door opened at the other end of the passage before she and Ben entered with Jane.

"Let's never do that again" Viktor said as he was panting "I agree with you there, my friend" Jane said "What, narrowly escapes the apocalypse?" Five asked sarcastically "For the third time" Jane said and Five walked over to her "I got her" he said to Ben and Lila who nodded before they carefully let go of Jane and Five wrapped her left arm around his shoulders before he grabbed her left wrist with his left hand.

"It's kind of our thing, isn't it" Diego said as he scanned the room while Lila poked her head out into the hallways, checking for the guardian.

"Not a good thing" Jane said "There's something very wrong about that" Allison said as she was looking at the buffalo's ass which hung up on the wall.

"Same suit, just ass-backaward" Lila said "No hyperbole there" Five said "This is some hardcore Alice in Wonderland shit" Ben said as he lightly played with the tail.

"Ben stop trying to touch your twin, your asshole" Jane said and Ben snapped his head towards her, glancing at Jane but Five immediately return his glare with his own. Jane furrowed her eyebrows in confusion on why Five is becoming incredibly overprotective all of a sudden over her being attack.

It was not the first time, she have being injured in a fight.

"Yeah, it only gets weirder" Diego said.

Then Reginald came through the passage before he closed the door to the tunnel "At last, on the other side" he said out of breath as he stood with his back up against the door.

"Wait. Where's Klaus?" Viktor asked "Children, I'm sorry, but your brother...I did all I could, but he didn't make it through in time. The Kugelblitz has claimed its last victim" Reginald said "No, he was right behind me when I enter the tunnel" Five said "We need to go back" Sloane said as she took a step towards Reginald.

"No, we need to get rid of the threat. WHICH IS HIM!" Jane snapped as she pointed at Reginald but then she groan from the pain in her shoulder and brain.

"There's nothing to go back to. Children, there will be time for tears later. Right now, we have to keep moving" Reginald said "Not a good idea" Lila said before she pointed on Jane "Jane's shoulder is bleeding bad and even so we had tied the cut, she is still injured and is dizzy. She have a concussion, so she have to rest or else she will faint" she said "I'm fine" Jane said.

"Yeah, is because you don't feel physical pain anymore, but your body can still shot down" Lila said "Lila is right, you need to rest. You are dizzy and you have a concussion, your brain had being damaged a lot which mean you can't use your powers, so you need to rest" Five said "I'm fine" Jane said.