12.

Euronymous' behaviour is starting to concern me. I think I might try to convince Pelle to move away with me. Euronymous started to target me as well. He specifically targets my state of depression I am in at the moment. I just wish I could go back to /your country/. But if I did, I wouldn't have Pelle, I can't live without him at this point. I honestly think he's so misunderstood. When we're alone he's the sweetest person I've ever met, but when he's on stage he's a completely different person. But people like him that way, and I respect it.

Lately we've been getting even closer  due to Euronymous' abuse. Now neither of us come out of the room. Only to get food or when Øystein is not home. I wish we could just move to my home country together and not have to see him anymore. But we stay here for the sake of the band. Øystein has created the habit of hitting me, too. Pelle tries to stand up to him but he always takes our biggest weakness and uses it against us. That's the reason we stay in our room. When Øystein is not home, we often listen to Metallica together and life feels good again, until he comes back home. But Pelle is the only colour in my grey world.

I think I might be in love with him.