I ain't no broad you fuckin man whore.

(None of these names should be said, nor do I mean to offend anyone by them)

'Ahh fuck all this shit,' You think to yourself as you leave your school with your little gang following behind you. You hated the greasers with all of your heart and soul, you attempted to join them when you were 14, but they wouldn't let you in sense you were a chick. Sense you dressed like them they started calling you names and shit on the streets, words like "Dike" "Lesbo" "Crossdresser" "stupid broad" "white trash", most coming from this slut known as Dallas Winston. Fuckin should've stayed in New York.

You pull out a smoke from your ass pocket and light it with a slash, the commosion from the drive in close by shutted your friends chatter from behind you.

Oh yeah, your friends.

Ruth Kuttings, 14, average outcast society from your school. Doesn't smoke, nor plans on it. Curly long brown hair, White, wears this black leather jacket with fuzz on the inside that's offwhite. Hand tat of her dead fathers name, Rubon.

Nancy Granger, 17, agrees with you that all this shit is sexist and was with you while you tried to join the greasers. Smokes some times, but not as heavy as you. Big afro, Mixed, wears a black leather jacket from her big brothers biker gang called HellsAngels.

Then theres you, Y/n L/n, no one really knows your first name though, they always call you L/n. You don't talk to personal with anyone except for your friends. You're a really heavy smoker, well thats what you say to others, you've only been smoking for a year. Denim is basically all that you wear besides your tshirts.

"You wanna go in L/n?" Nancy says, her deep voice breaking your train of thought.

"Sure, we're hopping the fence this time though heheh" You say, putting your smoke to the side of your mouth and running over to the fence.

You jump the fence and help Ruth out, while Nancy stares. Walking over to the seating area you hear two-bit laughing over by man whore- I mean Bob's car. You look over to Nancy, seeing her face of disgust while she checks him out.

Laughing you then sit down in the front row, ( Y/n, Ruth, Nancy), you hear voices but don't care. Looking over to ruth to talk to her, you see her face go wide eyed.

"What?" You say, her grabbing you by your jacket.

"Don't look, Dallas Winston is right behind you." She whispers to you.

"What are you two talkin' about?" You hear that sudden voice come from your shoulder, jumping slightly you look over to see Dallas smirking at you.

"Hey Wannabe, what's up?" He says laughing in your face, putting his feet on your chair.

"Oh sit on a dick you man whore." You say pulling your sleeve up, flipping him the middle finger, not looking at him.

"You know, why do you always have a problem with me? What did I ever do to you broad?" He says, leaning over the chairs to try to make eye contact with you.

"Maybe cause your sexist as shit? Go the fuck back to New York and root your sick little daddy." You say, turning your head to see a smile on his face as he licks his lips.

"You know, I think you have a little crush on me." He says, leaning back into his chair.

"In your dreams Winston, I would never like a fuck stain like you." You say, resting your elbows on the backs of the chair next to you and ruthies.

"Whats your name anyway hun? I've known you all this time, and I've never even caught your name." Dallas says, walking from his seat to sit next to you.

"L/n to you," You say, leaning into his face like you were going to kiss him, but instead blowing a cloud of smoke into his face.

Smileing you see a little scoffed expression grow on his face, he then grabs the smoke from your mouth and blows a cloud of smoke into your face, keeping the cig.

"Whats your real name then." He says, putting an arm around you.

"You'll have to buy me a drink first before you can get to know my name." You say leaning into his face, god he reaks of ciggerettes and some form of cologne.

"Nice cologne dipshit." You say, grabbing his chin down to you.

It's so funny to see the shocked expression on his face grow. He pulls his chin from you and huffs at you.

"You know, I think you're flirting with me, I thought you hated me?" He says with that raspy voice of his.

Getting closer to him, you grab him by his jaw and whisper into his ear.

"You wanna know whats more sexier than a mans voice is the way he talks to a women that'll go out of her way to kill you." You say seductively into his ear, you feel heat grow onto his face from your threat to him.

"You know I didn't expect that from you, you're just full of surprises aren't you?" Dallas says grabbing your chin.

You grab his wrist.

"Hey, don't fucking grab my chin." You say, crossing your legs at an angle to where your leg is touching his.

Pulling his hand from your face, as you start to talk over to the snack area, Nancy following you.

"Y/n!" Nancy says, speed walking through the line to get to you.

"Yeah?" You say.

"What the hell was that about you flirting with Dallas? I though you hated those greasers?" She says as you grab some popcorn and a soda.

"Oh nothing, I was just fucking with him, lookin' at him right now I see him talking with those other assholes." You say pointing over to them.

"You shouldn't try anything with him L/n, we both know what they fucking do to us, and your too good for those assholes." She says grabbing a 7 up as you get to the register.

"Here, I have extra mola." You say with the change you reseaved from the register.

----------

A/n

Hope you like this chapter!

Make sure to read my other stories and stay tuned for this one :)

Your lovely,

Angel <3