Some regrets

You get out the car and see Johnny leaning against the fence, once seeing you comes over to help you. Questioning why Dallas didn't drop you off at your house, you realized that it would probably be a good that you didn't tell him your address.

"So a, wanna start going to your house?" Johnny says while you lean up to his chest.

"Yeah, my dad probably is losing his shit right now." You said while Johnny laughed making you laugh. You felt eyes on you and looked over seeing Dallas talking to pony inside the Curtises, you saw him look over to dal for a while and then walked off with his hands covering his eyes. You then started to remember when pony said he liked you.

"Ahh shit." You said

"What is it baby?" Johnny said, you blushed slightly at the word baby. 

"It's pony, he told me he liked me before I got hit, it was a whole thing. And I saw dally by the window telling pony about what happened and probably told him about us." You said leaning into his chest. 

"That sounds like a real show, come on let's get outta here before they chuck eggs at us." Johnny said while picking you up bridal style to the front door of your house. Ringing the doorbell, you hear the door behind aggressively unlocked and your dad staring at the boy holding you.

"Hello mr L/n, you must've heard your daughter got into a car reck. I'm just helping her home. I'm her boyfriend by the way, Johnny Cade." Johnny said, reaching his arm out to shake with your dad.

"Nice to meet ya Johnny, treat my girl well now. Come on in and put her in her room will ya? From what I heard from the phone she sounded like she couldn't even walk." Your dad said stepping aside. You lead the way to your room and laughing when he accidentally opened the door to your bathroom and saw a bathing suit hanged up by a curtain. You laugh and then spoke.