Fights

Hitting the figure in front of you that also wasn't looking where he was going, you look up and see Dallas pushed back a bit and looking down at the ground with a cancer stick sticking out of the corner of his mouth.

"Woah woah woah there broad slow your roll." He says before looking back up at you. 

"Oh it's you doll face, I've wondering where you went off to after you left." He says as he blows the smoke from his almost finished smoke.

"Yeah, I fought off some socs from a pal of mine named Ruth, she's that gal that was sitting next to me when we were at the drive in." You said while you heard a scoff come out of his mouth from the words "drive in" from what happened there. 

"Couldn't imagine a broad like you fighting some socs, they aren't even worth your time ya know that?" He said while blowing smoke from his nostrils.

"I know they aren't, but what would she do? They definitely were gonna rape her if I didn't do nothin." You said while dally walked into a store and saw him take a few things. 

After leaving the store Dallas wrapped his arm around your shoulder and gave you something. Looking at it, it was a hair clip that had some pearls or something on it, I think it's called a claw clip. 

"Thought you might like it cause of your whole uh, outfit that you got goin on." Dallas says as he flings his cig over to the curb and lights a new one. After lightning, he grabbed you by your waist and pulled you closer to him, which made you blush slightly. 'God that was a one time fling and you practically hate him, why the hell am I blushing over him?' You thought to yourself as you felt Dallas take the clip out of your hair and laughed in your face as you hair feel down.

"Dallas you little weasel-" you said as you tried to get the clip from his hands, him bring it out of your reach the more time you tried. Laying your hand on his chest as you pressed your body against his to get the clip back. Him feeling your curves and breasts hit his chest and stomach, he then loosened up and let you get your clip from him. 

While putting it in your hair you had your eyes closed for some reason, and felt his eyes on you. 

"What ya starin at New Yorker?" You said and opened one eye to look at him. 

"An old man putting his hair up." He said as you playfully hit his shoulder while you scoffed. 

"Ya know, I know I think you like me." He said while pointing his cancer stick at you and smirked.

"Why would I waste my feeling on a ol' greaser like you huh?" You said while you leaned against a the pharmacy window. 

Looking back at the pharmacy, you remembered what Ruth said to you, then thought that if Nancy saw you with Dally that she would kill you, and she would double kill you if she found out that you're greaser now. You got a smoke from Dally and lit it to calm your nerves. 

"Hey let's get the hell outa here, I have a buddy that also hates greasers like us and especially you. If she saw us she'll go psycho on me." You said while walking away. 

"No no let's stay, maybe I can met this other broad of yours." Dally said while walking into the pharmacy, hearing the little bell ding from inside the place. 

"No dally you don't understand, this girl will literally murder my guts-" you said while walking into the store and hiding behind some shelves.

"Hello welcom- oh it's you Dallas, what do you want from here." Nancy says while staring at Dallas while holding a magazine.