The After

"Joan Destiny Henderson, as your friends we have come to get your ass out of this room either by beating you or asking nicely - your choice

"Joan Destiny Henderson, as your friends we have come to get your ass out of this room either by beating you or asking nicely - your choice." Brynnyn said with her arms crossed over her chest with the rest of Hellfire behind here looking concerned over at the girl. Joan was laying down in the middle of her room surrounded by old polaroids, faded movie tickets, outdated scrunchies, and other decade-aged items within reaching distance. Her bed was made as if she never slept in it and her computer hadn't been touched in weeks. "You graduated high school a week ago and you haven't even celebrated!"

"Your dad said you refused a party." Ryan spoke up with a scowl, moving up to stand over top the girl with hands on his hips. "Which is dumb as shit because we agree to do a party for the three of us after we graduate and go to Indianapolis."

When Joan didn't reply, Brynnyn looked sharply over to Ryan and Bryan and shared a nod between each other, before they looked over at Harry and Kaleigh with pointed looks of their own. Joan closed her eyes in hopes that they would leave, but they shot open with a shriek on her lips as Brynnyn jumped on top of her, intitation their wrestling match.

"Kay!" Brynnyn shouted as she shoved the girl on her stomach and used her knee to keep Joan down, forcing the brunette's arms behind her. She reached out a hand and the blonde freshman passed the handcuffs over - Brynnyn wasted no time cuffing her friend.

"What the fuck?!" Joan spluttered as she was thrown like a sack of potatoes over Ryan's shoulders and immediately started to struggle like a snake. "You are all psychopaths! Fucking insane pieces of shit--!"

They ignored her, walking out of the bedroom and freezing as they encountered Joan's dad down the hallway, staring awkwardly at the crowd kidnapping his daughter. When Joan caught sight of her dad, her eyes widened and she immediately pleaded for his help, but was cut off by a piece of tape over her mouth.

Silence.

Silence.

Staring contest with Joan's dad.

Awkward.

"I-I..." Dustin exhaled and put his hands up in surrender, turning on his heel and trying not to giggle at the situation of his daughter with her friends. "I saw nothing. Money is on the counter."

"Thanks Mr. Henderson!"

"You're the best Uncle ever!"

"See ya later, Uncle Dustin!"

"Traitor!" Joan screamed muffled at her dad, but all she got in response was a snicker.

She was thrown next to Kaleigh - they knew she had a soft spot for the blonde - and her seatbelt was put on for her while everyone piled into the van. Joan got a glimpse of Uncle Steve waving with a smirk on his face next to her dad outside on the porch before they were off on a two hour ride to Indianapolis. Outside of their destination, Joan was released from her bonds and she went to set off on them, but a piece of paper was shoved into her face.