Chapter One - Home

I grabbed her black suitcase and boarded my train. Back to Lima for the weekend, just to visit my parents. Brad had decided to not come with me, he said he had a trip to Oregon to go to. "The demons" were staying with their "friends". By friends I mean slaves.
I'm very proud. ----3 hours later----

"Oh Santana dear! You're home!" I turned to my left the platform and saw my parents. I ran over and hugged them.

"It's been too long." my father said.

"I missed you guys. The kids couldn't make it, but brad says hello." I told them, handing my dad my suitcase. We got in the car and drove back to my childhood home.

"Everything is exactly how I left it twenty years ago!" I exclaimed.

"It really has been to long." said my father again.

"Dad are you crying?" I said laughing.

"No. I'm going to bring this to your room. Bye. I'm leaving. Now. Uh, bye." I laughed, and turned to my mother, who was crying.
Now before you think I'm some terrible person for never visiting my parents in 20 years. I'm not. They came to my home in Chicago all the time. I just couldn't come back home. I just couldn't.

"We have missed you. And have you gotten skinnier? I'll fix you something to eat!" My parents are so ridiculous when they try to change the topic.

"No thanks mom I'm not hungry, I'm going to unpack. I had a big lunch." I kissed her on the cheek and went to my room, dismissed my father and began to unpack my stuff. I came across a picture of Brittany.

"No," I thought. "That part of my life is over now." I put a picture of brad in its place. I fell asleep with my clothes on.