Chapter 3 - "It's Not Cheating...

...just friends talking with their tongues really close." She reminded me.
"I only said that so I could kiss you more." I admitted.
"Well it worked." she noticed I was crying. "Santana, what's going on? Who is this guy." she picked up the picture of brad and noticed hers in the trash. I winced.
"My, uh, husband." I didn't make eye contact.
"What?"
"I have three kids, I got over girls you know. I mean it was easy, the only girl I really dated was you and that dani character. And you were always such a bitch no one cared about. You we're always Sanatan's friend. Me and Quinn secretly hated you. When you started kissing every boy at school for popularity we called you a slut behind your-" her lips were on mine again, I leaned into it.
"My Santana," She giggled. "You haven't changed at all." she whispered between kisses.
"I'm straight." I whispered back.
"I don't mind." chills went through my body and I pushed her away.
"I DO mind. I have kids now. It's irresponsible." I looked away from her.
"Fine, but can I at least stay here for a while? I'm being tracked by MIT." she looked up at me, practically begging.
"Fine." I turned away. "I'm going to bed now. I suggest you do the same." I indicated for her to leave. She began to climb in.
"The guest bedroom is down the hall." I reminded her coldly.
"Oh, thanks." she said sadly leaving my bedroom.
About three hours of staring at the ceiling (I've become something of an insomniac, something about having a hairy man sleeping next me never was relaxing) there was a knock at my door.
"Santana?" God what was she doing up? "I had a bad dream." I mentally face palmed.
"What do you want me to do about it?" I asked as she walked in.
"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Her eyes wide with fear.
"What are you, a four year old?"
"I have the IQ of one." she looked down. "I know that why you broke up with me. I was too dumb. I went to MIT to prove a point." she began to cry and I winced.
"Britt," I climbed out of bed and took her hands. "you're the smartest person I know, and that not why we broke up. I was never a lesbian. Dating you always felt sort of wrong." she began to cry harder. "That didn't come out right. I mean, you're wonderful, but not my type. I'm not gay?" God, why did that sound like a question?
"Hey, Santana," she was grinning now. "Why did that sound like a question? As in questionING. Do you get it?"
"Wait what?!"
"So anyways if your not gay can I sleep with you tonight?" It was a valid point.
"Fine."
"Yay!" She jumped in my bad and patted the spot next to her. I'm going to regret this.