Chapter 5 - Santana!

Rachel's point of view

"Kurt, bribing your husband with sex is still cheating, " I reminded him throwing down my deck. A knock interrupted the Klaine kiss. "I'll get it." I rolled my eyes and got up.
"Hello?" I opened the door. "Santana?!" She collapsed into me, sobbing. "I had nowhere else to go!" She continued sobbing.

"Oh my god Santana!" I heard Kurt say from behind me.

"A little help?" Santana was heavy, and had gone completely limp.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure." he was just about to grab her before she punched him in the belly.

"Don't touch me lady Hummel." I rolled my eyes at him and lead her to the couch.

"Okay, Santana, what's the deal? Where's brad?" She burst into a fresh round of sobs. I clapped my hands over my mouth, "did he kick you out?!?" She glared at me.

"He didn't kick me out, I left!" She started sobbing again, "oh my god I left! My kids! They're going to hate me! I need to go back!" She sobbed some more. "I can't go back!"

"Santana calm down, you need to tell us what happened!" Blaine said putting a hand on my shoulder.
"I was lying to all of you, I married Brad to distance myself from all of you, I pretended I was straight. I pretended I was in love. I went to visit my parents, and Brittany showed up. I-I couldn't keep pretending!" Her body shook with tears. "I went back home, and it was like I was living outside my life, I was watching everything happen. It felt so wrong, like how it feels when you touch me Gelaclease." Blaine removed his hand, but I gave her a weird look. "Hercules and gel." I gave her another weird look. "Oh give me a break I've been out of the game for too long." I opened my mouth to say something but Kurt cut me off.

"Santana that's not the point, the point is, is that you need to figure out your next step. The last time you stayed with us, while some times you were nice, " she snorted. "You were still a complete pain." Kurt was being very forward, I noticed. Santana may be a bitch but she brings out the strongest parts of him. She gave him an evil look, but then thought about what he said.

"I can't go back to being straight," she said immediately

"No one is suggesting you do." I cut in.

"But you need to have a plan." Blaine said.

"Brittany's back at MIT." Kurt said quietly. Santana looked up at him.

"It's a train ride away. I have miles you could use for Amtrak." I smiled a little. "Santana? Say something."
A piano in my mind soundtrack started.
"I'm giving up on you! Any where I would've followed you-" I began to sing.

"Shut up! Fine I'll go! I'm not listening to track nine come out of a hobbit!"

"Track 9?" I asked.

"Bye!" She ran out side grabbing her suitcase.

"What?"

"I have no idea." There was a pause.

"So...uh, back to cards?"

"No cheating with sex."

"I'm not promising anything."

"Stop! You guys are turning me on!"