Chapter 12: ⚠️smut⚠️/ late nights

"Ugh where is he it's already 00:10".
Izuku is waiting for his boyfriend to come home from work he decided to make himself and his boyfriend curry and katsudon because he was getting hungry. But the thing is he can't stand up for a long time as the pups are pressing down like all the weight on his back and front so it is a struggle but he manages.
Izuku always waits for his boyfriend to get home so he can make him katsudon but this time he was taking to long.

Being at work for this long sucks I just want to get home for my izu and chibi I'm glad I'm driving right now so it won't take as long.

"Ughhh". "Mh? oh kacchan!"  "Welcome Home kat"
"Mhm"
I only took a few mins to look at kacchan to realise how tired he was.
"Oh kat lay on the bed I'll make curry for you if your that tired or we can have a bath together!"
"We can have a bath together as I hate you doing all the work".  "Okay kacchan" he says in his normal cheerful voice.p

"Alright the temperature is fine now so you can jump in". I took izu by his hand and helped him in. He then just layed his back on my chest, like always I massage his head and stuff.

"Ack OW". "Huh, hm what".
I love how kacchan is very overprotective with me it gives us a good bond to each other. "Kacchan I'm fine it's just the pups kicking, relax".  "....should I"
Katsuki asked gesturing to his belly to rub it to calm the pups. "You can do" he said with a big smile.

Izuku got into a more comfortable position so katsuki can also get more access to his tummy. "Just rub slowly as I-it hu-rts." "Don't worry I'll always be gentle and slow". I rubbed a few circles on the middle part of his belly and I wanted to kiss his abdomen because I get really overprotective when people touch there or just his belly in general. I put light kisses on his clearly bloated abdomen to calm the pups and their mother.

"You really are so gentle with my belly it's relaxing". "Of course I'm being gentle I love you and are pups"
"Can we get out now kacchan I'm hungry and my katsudon will be cold". "Yea yea sure I need to make my curry too".

"Alright here's my shirt just put it on I'll be waiting downstairs." "Ok kacchan".

"Alright here's your katsudon".   "You know I could've done, right"?  "Oh well i done it so eat up". I just looked up to see if izuku was doing okay but he devoured that shit I was shocked izuku could read my face because he started chuckling.

⚠️Small smut⚠️

"Izu what's wrong" I asked turning to face him fully as I was washing the dishes and heard pants just small pants.  "I-I w-want y-y-you..". "Huh".   "I want you i-in m-me..".  "O-oh umm you sure I mean your pregnant can we still do it".  "P-please KACchan It hUrts mmhm". "Ok ok".

I picked him up bridal style and took him to our bedroom shutting the door behind removing his clothes with him doing the same. "Your nearly 8 months so I'll be gentle, yeah?" "Mh-m just do it- it hurts". "Ok relax a bit I'll put it in now".

I started to spread my calming, pineapple and Caremel pheromones all in the room so it will calm my izu down.

Kacchan started playing and teasing me before he 
went in me properly he kept on kissing me on the neck and kissing my lips and everything I was nearly crying I was so desperate for love and attention at that moment.

I put my fingers into him as I hear loads of moans from above. "You alright izu". "Y-yea". I pull them out and then move onto actually putting it in and It made izuku move about on the bed excitedly with butterflies. "Mmm". "breath izu " "breath" I had to use my right hand to open his mouth and a loud Moan came out and that made me go crazy for him so I went faster and faster until my izu cum and me.

I went down to fully remove his boxers and see it's filled with slick a put my fingers in to remove any more slick inside I heard moans from above which I sometimes blushed when I heard he's so cute with his baby bump sticking out I had to rub his belly a few times until I could actually get on with what I'm meant to be doing. Izuku was crying with pain it hurt he wanted to cum so bad but I told him no since he could only cum when he was getting tired.

"Kacchan I need more".  "More?!"   "M-mhm". I wasn't confused but I wasn't really surprised, I gently relaxed him on the bed and put my two
fingers inside him. Loads of moans filled the silence with whimpering and all sorts.

After I done that I realised he wanted it. I gently put my dick inside of him ( not a blow Job 😶) he Moaned after so it made me go a lot for faster than I was actually gonna do until my omega was out of breath so he had to cum. "Come on my omega you can do it". And he didn't wait izuku cum all over katsukis chest and hand.

"Mhmm Ughh". "Morning my prince". "My backs aches like mad". "Oh did I go to hard". izuku chuckles after that comment as he knew what I was going to say."kacchan can you get me a top while your up". "Yea yeah sure" he said nicely not to hurt him as he's sensitive being pregnant. "Thanks" the blonde replied with a grunt and walked in the kitchen to make them breakfast or something.

Izuku wore an oversized t-shirt of mine. With his boxers on just underneath I guess the t-shirt fit him well as he's 7 months pregnant so it fits well.

I walked over to my kacchan with a waddle which was annoying, I've started waddling at 5 month since that was the time the pups were getting really big. Tomorrow I'm going into my 8th month of my pregnancy it's going alright and I said alright because the kicking and movement is really hard with the cravings at random times but kacchan helps me out.

"There you go izu". "Oh thanks!" "Umm yea um wanna think about the names" it made izu look over when he said that was he really that excited.. "kacchan we have a whole month yet from tomorrow to decide and a few weeks of 9 month in and maybe let's not talk about it when we are eating?" "Right jeez ok". Izuku chuckled at the comment of his boyfriend he really was a big angry little boy on the outside but the inside was just a cute soft kid I mean katsuki was surprised I guess me getting a bit annoyed he was surprised so I don't blame him.