18

Sunday arrived and we don't know who was more excited between the two exes. Momo had decided to help Nayeon get dressed and told her to wear something normal, because it was technically a night out with friends. This time it was the other way around: Nayeon wanted to go overboard and Momo was trying to talk her out of it. Finally they came to an agreement: Nayeon wore jeans, which was Jeongyeon's favorite, and then a white top.

-Considering that she has already seen you even without anything, it's not too extreme. Approved- said the Japanese.

Chaeyoung, meanwhile, was helping Jeongyeon.

-This is too much, she gave me this, Sana gave me this, she hates this, this is her favorite, this is too sexy, this is too sporty... What should I wear?

After clearing out the closet, Jeongyeon gave up. She sat on the bed and brought Chaeyoung closer. The shorter one looked at the various clothes and took a pair of jeans that she had given her and a normal shirt.

-Put these on

-Thanks, Chae

Once she was ready, Chaeyoung left and hoped the two didn't make any mistakes. She didn't exactly know what was right and what was wrong, but she hoped the best for her best friend and also for Nayeon, despite her being a fool.

Jeongyeon placed two beers on the table and promised not to force things, either in friendship or anything else. They should have been comfortable and acting normally. At nine o'clock Nayeon knocked. It was strange to stand in front of what had been her house for two years and find herself knocking.

-Nayeon, you have been together for a year and you're still afraid she doesn't like you?

-Um... No? That's you with Dahyun

-Then you're too sure of yourself. What if she doesn't like you anymore?

Nayeon glared at her. -Stop talking nonsense

-Dumb Jeongyeon is too into you to look at another one

-I like you like that

-Woah! You cooked pizza! How long has it been since you cooked it?

-Honey, we ate it last month

-Exactly! One month is too much!

Jeongyeon laughed at her girlfriend's behavior and handed the pizza to her plate. Jeongyeon took a fork and knife and began to cut it.

-We've already talked about it: if you want to be with me, you have to eat it with your hands- Nayeon told her.

-I know it! It's just that I've been used to it

-New life, new habits

-How is it going at university?

-I had to stop. I'm too busy with work

-Why didn't you tell me?

-Because I knew you'd be against it

-Obviously it's like that!- Jeongyeon was yelling at the situation, not at Nayeon.

-Jeong, I'm overwhelmed with work

-Couldn't you quit that sh*tty job?

-And how should I pay for university? I don't come from a rich family like yours

-You are my girlfriend: my family is yours too. I can ask my parents to give you a loan

-No. That's okay. Can we talk about something else?

-I still haven't found the restaurant of my dreams

-We'll find it. I promise you- Nayeon put her hand on Jeongyeon's. -We will make our dream come true- she said looking into her eyes.

-Our? Do you also want to open a restaurant with me?- Jeongyeon asked her.

-Your dream is to open a restaurant and mine is to see you happy

Jeongyeon smiled and squeezed Nayeon's hand even tighter, making their fingers intertwine.

-I will open a restaurant and call it "2Yeon"

-Honey, do you think that's a good name?

-The cooking must be good and then I like it

-I can already hear Momo criticizing the name- Nayeon laughed. She separated her hand from Jeongyeon's and continued to eat her pizza.

-Momo bought a seedling, called it "Dahyumo" and says that it is her and Dahyun's daughter. Do you think I'm the weird one?

-You're right

The evening passed pleasantly for both of them. They laughed and talked as always. The moment long awaited by Nayeon arrived: that in which they sat on the sofa and embraced each other, perhaps even exchanging a few kisses every now and then. Jeongyeon, however, told her that she had to tell her something first.

-Nay, we've been together for a year now and I need to ask you something

She took a small box out of her jacket pocket and put it on the table. Nayeon couldn't believe it. It had only been a year and Jeongyeon was about to propose marriage to her. Of course she would have accepted. She loved Jeongyeon with all of her being. It was true that they didn't live together, that they didn't see each other every day, that they were both often busy and that they hadn't yet had an intimate moment, but Nayeon was madly in love with that girl.

-Nay, I... I would like you to open it

She gave her the little blue box. Nayeon opened it excitedly and inside it she found a key.

-It's... The key to my house...

Nayeon burst into tears. Not because she preferred the marriage proposal. She was moved. For Nayeon that key was worth a thousand times more than a ring. Finally gaining Jeongyeon's trust- she didn't give it to anyone, sometimes not even to Chaeyoung- was the most important thing to her.

Jeongyeon opened the door and found her new, but not too much, friend in front of her.

-Hi, how are you?- she asked her, making her enter.

She closed the door and Nayeon placed her purse on the sofa.

-As usual. There are a lot of people at the bar and Momo persuades everyone to come to Ye

-Momo can be convincing

-She's giving everyone some pasta to promote the restaurant

-I bet it was Mina's idea

-Surely. Momo couldn't have had such a brilliant idea- Nayeon said and then the two burst out laughing.

The black-haired girl sat on the sofa and Jeongyeon joined her.

-So... How are you at the restaurant?

-Good. We also have a new waitress. She is very pretty, her name is Tzuyu

-Tzuyu? Is she from here?

-From Taiwan

-Oh. I'm curious to see her

-She is that girl who asked me to work for me when you came to the restaurant

-Ah. The tall one?

-Exactly

-How is she?

-She can do it. She remembers all orders by heart. I wonder if she's a robot

Nayeon laughed. She then took a glass of beer and raised it to her mouth. It was all fine.

All too fine?