1

Souls pov-
    Silverster ,his dumass stole 2.5 million dollars from me and thought it would go by unnoticed. So here we are and when I say we I mean me and my men I have the second strongest malfia in the world and yet people still dare to fuck with me.Its raining and its cold as fuck out here I have better things to be doing than playing real life black ops,camping in the woods trying to locate the enemy.

    It takes me forty-five minutes to find the house.Its way too cold out here.
"We all clear" I say to my men as I worrying it too quite out here.
"Yeah obiously if not bulets would be heard,so would my catch phases and war cry."
"Fin the next time I see you remind me to fuck you up."
"Wait wai-"
"Fin shut the fuck up."
"Bain you shut the fuck who asked you."
"I asked me who told you to open that big ass mouth of yours."
"Me I as-"
"Both off you shut the fuck up do you hear that." The only thing that can be heard is the wind and rain.
"No,fuck are you hearing i hear wind and rain."
"Thats the point there are no guards ,and there are guns lying on the ground,I see blood."
I hear something in the bushes so I point my gun to it.
"Boo"
I look at fin and the rest of my men moving from the bushes.
I look and start walking towards fin,he starts backing up falling in the mud because he slipped on a branch.I bend down and smack the shit out of him.
"Your dumass is lucky I dont get scared cause if so I would have shot you."
"Worth a shot."
"I told your dumass it wouldnt work."
"Come on" I say as I start walking to the house slow.The rest of my men following me.

     The house is mostly made out of glass and when we look inside it and everyone accept me, fin ,and bain starts gassping.There's a pool of blood and about twenty-five to thirty men laying on the floor dead and some of the are bearly breathing.
"Damn who's work of art is this."says fin as he's looking at the bodies smilling like a mad man.
"I dont know but my money better be here."
I start walking into the living room bain going to the kitchen in the next room and ,fin going up stairs both taking half of the men I brought here. I see something moving. I turn to look over and a gun is pointed at my head.I raise my arm up.
"Drop your weapon."
I drop my wepon.
"Kick it away from you."
I kick it away from me.
"Who are you."
Its a girl.Damn if I died like this I wouldnt mind.Her voice is like silk,very soft and soothing.
"I could ask you the same thing.What happened here?"
"I killed them"
'Im impressed.'
She turns me around so im facing the front door.
"Walk"
Bain walks in,and she starts panicking.She kicks me in the back of my left knee, and I drop to the floor.She uses her arm and puts me in a choke hold pressing the gun to my head.
'She is strong as fuck.'
Bain raises his gun.
"Bain drop your gun."
"Bossma-"
"Thats an order."
"..."
"Why are yall here."She says scared.
"Its ok were not here to hurt you we just came here to get my money."
"How do I know your not lying to me like the others."
She questions me.
"Silvester owes me money."
"Well he's dead just like the others, and how do I know your not lying."
'And there goes my money.'
"Its true."Bain says."We came to get our money."
"If he really owes you money then I guess im in debt ,since I got rid of any chances you had of getting your money.Plus I need a place to stay.But I still cant tell if your lying or not."
She pushes me.
"You can get up now but if you try anything i'll kill you and your friends.Just like I did with the dead men lying on the floor."
I get up and look at a quiet bain and a shocked fin.I didnt even realise that he was here.
"She coming with us."
Fin walks over with his hand high trying to give her a high five saying nice work,as she threatens to cut his hand off if he touches her.
I look at her and she is really beautiful.She has no clothes on so I only look at her face,shes covered in blood form head to toe.She has milk chocolate skin ,and waist leighth four c hair.I looking at her threatening fin her dimples are showing.
'Cute.'
"Come on."
We all gather at the front door.
"The rest of pull the car around ,and put the heat on she has no clothes and we dont need her getting sick.Keep your hands ,and eyes to your self dont look at her.Fin if I hear her saying anything about you im beating you the fuck up and then i'll give you to her so she can beat you the fuck up like the men on the floor.Am I understood."
"Yeah I hear you.Can she ride in the car with me."
"No" we all say in unison.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well thats all for the first chapter feel free to comment your opinion about my story, or if there is any grammar mistakes.I hope you all enjoy.I dont know the schedule for updating ill figure it out soon enough.