4

Soul-
     After walking mama to her room I grab my laptop and sit on my bed. I have so much paper work and planing to do in so little time. I sigh this is stressing me out and I haven't even started yet. She was right it is hot in here. I take my white beater and sweat pants off sitting back on my bed to get some work started.
3 hours later
  I'm still not done but a-lot of it is complete. I hear a knock on the door.
"Come in."
The door opens and I see her, Sinn coming into my room. As soon as I look at her I have to look away. I start looking up at the ceiling.
"Mama where are your clothes?"
"They're in the room, why?" She says confused.
"You cant walk around naked." I say sliding my hands down my face.
"But I asked and you said I could just take them off. She groans.
"Thats not what I meant. Mama you can take them off when you're in your own room but when you want to leave you put them back on."
I get up still looking at the ceiling sliding my laptop off my lap I go into my closet. Grabbing a grey dress shirt for her I look back up at the ceiling and hand it to her.
"Put it on." She takes it with a what I can assume is a frown.
"But it too hot and I don't want any clothes."
"I know I will bring the heat down put the shirt on."
"But I don-."
"Mama in the next five seconds if you don't put that shirt on I will put it on for you." She puffs.
"5"
"4"
"But it too ho-"
"3"
"2"
"I don't like clothes"
"1" I take the shirt from her.
"You can look it's not like you never seen a girl naked before."
"That's not the point my men usually walk down these halls, the maids come too, not all the maids are girls , and some of the women like other women. You will put this shirt on." Looking up at the ceiling I grab her arms and put them through the hole's. Then grabbing the shirt from the bottom I start to button it up.
"But I hate wearing clothes. They're un-comfy, I never have to wear clothes." She sounds like she's going to cry. Since i'm almost done I look at her face.
" Mama you have to work with me here I can understand that but I don't want to kill anybody on your first day staying here. I also don't want you to get weirded out or scared or un-comfy because someone looked at you the wrong way. I am also attracted to women and I tend to look and think about certain things because I am attracted to you and to other women. It's all about making sure you are ok and safe." Finishing the last button I wipe her tear.
"It's ok you can be naked as long as there are no people and you are in your own room." Walking to the other side of the room I turn the heat down and I put the temperature to 55.
"See look it feels much better already." Walking back to her I grab her hand and I pull her so that we're both both sitting on my bed. She looks down at the bed.
"What wrong."
She starts crying.
"They never had me wearing clothes when ever they did something bad always happened. I don't like clothes. I can only stay in them for short amounts of time. Please don't make me." She starts shaking.
"Mama it's ok, ok , ok you don't like clothes you feel more comfortable without them. Ok lets take it off." I sigh. She rips it off and sits back down.
"You can look." I look only at her face. But then I remembered.
"You needed something? Is that why you knocked?"
"Not really." She shrugs.
"Tell me what it is."
"Its nothing i'm just bored and I don't have anything to do."
"Do you want to watch a movie and eat snacks."
"Ouuu I haven't heard of those in years. Yesss lets do it." I stand up and she gives me a hug which shocked me. She so innocent and yet shes not. She oblivious to some things and to others she knows a-lot about it. It makes reading her hard and confusing. Sighing I gently push her off of me.
" If we are going to make this work you need to keep your hands and body to yourself. If not I'm getting you another shirt. Can we agree on that?"
"Mhm." She backs up a little further.
"Ok stay here ima go get the snacks and drinks you can stay here and get comfortable."
"Ok." She shakes her head yes. She lays down and gets under the blanket. I shut the door and go get the snacks.

15 minutes later
I open the door with snacks and drinks in both hands as well as some fruit snacks being held by my teeth. I close the door and turn around and she is fast asleep.
'How adorable, I should have seen this coming.' Smiling I put the stuff in the mini fridge I turn the lamps off and shut the door leaving her in her dreams.

The end. Just kidding. Now I know, I know I took wayyyyyyy to long to post but ya girl is busy I will try my best to keep the post coming in fast. Anyways hope you enjoyed and stay tuned in for the next one. Im free for writing tips as well. Byyyyyyye for now.