'000'

A/N: I LITERALLY SUCK AT CHAPTERS LIKE THIS!

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!
_________________________________

{ reminder : hot ppl vote! }

(NOT EDITED)

In the year of 1978 in the great hall there sat 4 tables all full of laughter which was surprising due to what was going on in the wizarding world. A man named Lord Voldemort was taking over the wizarding world by killing Muggle Borns , half bloods and anyone or thing that wasn't pure blood.

At the slytherin table sat the "Slytherin royals" well that's what they called themselves considering they were from some of the most elite pureblood families this group Included mariyah loveheart , Lucius Malfoy , Barty Crouch Jr , Rabastan Lestrange , Regulus Black and Narcissa Black

There at the gryffindor table sat the rowdy marauders a group that included 4 boys who were known for there awesome pranks and great looks.

First there was James Potter a boy with floppy messy hair and glasses. who was desperately staring at Lily Evans
trying to get her attention even though she wouldn't give him the time of day.

next sat Sirius Black a boy with long shoulder length hair and a very sharp jawline and piercing grey eyes. who had the same routine for there first day back ever since 5th year. Which consisted of winking at a girl , snogging in a broom closet ( which he had been caught doing multiple times ) and having the same girl in his bedsheets by midnight.

next there was Remus Lupin a very handsome boy with three scars running across his face and dark brown eyes. who was looking as if he would murder the next person who looked at him due to the full moon being in the next 2 days. Though his friends kept trying to talk to him he ended up ignoring them not wanting to snap at his friends.

Lastly sat Peter Pettegrew a boy with blond hair and blue eyes that held innocence. He was staring at his hands trying to stop them from shaking but couldn't due to his nervousness, if Peter was being honest he didn't know why he was nervous but he just was.

The Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables sat quiet as they always did , just as dumbledore was about to start his speach the great hall doors opened and there stood the lovehearts , the blacks , the tonks , the potters , the weasleys , the malfoys, and lastly the lestranges , Before anyone could speak Walburga Black spoke up "What is the meaning of us showing up here Albus"! before the man could answer the question a letter appeared in front of him , he then began to read the letter out.

" If you got this letter it means our plan worked we are writing from the year 2000 and we are about to send 7 movies that contains everyone in the rooms future to help prevent years of trauma. sincerely , hjp , rbw , hjg , lwb , mcl , dlm , tjs!

As soon as he finished a large crate fell right next to him. He picked it up and inspected it then spoke " well it seems tho the note was telling the truth , we may need to get more comfortable", he says. With a wave of his wand all the tables turned into comfortable couch and beanbag chairs , while all the guests went to sit next to there respective houses.

A/N : hii cuties , how is everyone doing - Miya

Don't forget to eat and drink water!!!!