'000'

_______________________________( EDITED)

( EDITED)

"Well why don't we start," says dumbledore while he waved his wand making a big screen and a muggle dvd player appear with everyone seated the first movie started.

𝐀 𝗺𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝗼𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝗺𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 , 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 , 𝐡𝐞 𝐳𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝗺𝐩 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐭.

𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝗺𝐞𝗼𝐰𝐬 , 𝐝𝐮𝗺𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐬 𝐝𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

"What are you doing there Minnie." asks peter.

"Maybe if you'd shut up we could find out halfbreed." Snaps Mariyah who was already ready to leave , right after she says that the entire Gryffindor table glares at her and the Slytherins snicker , The marauders glaring because she disrespected there friend and the rest of them because they just didn't like her , After that everyone turned back to the screen.

"𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐲𝗼𝐮'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝗼𝐫 𝐌𝐜𝐆𝗼𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥" .𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐥𝐝 𝗺𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬.

But before the screen could finish playing there was a loud bang and a 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 flash. After the bright light faded away everyone looked to see who had caused the dramatic affect.

Many gasped at who had arrived , it was a group of 16 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 young adults.

"I assume your the people who did all of this." He said while gesturing to the large screen and crate of movies

A brown skin girl who had arrived with the group scoffed and rolled her eyes "oh no were just here to look." She said the obvious sarcasm in her tone. Many people noted how much she look like Mariyah Lovelace whether it was the same piercing brown eyes or the round full lips maybe even the same round face , they assumed that the two had to be related.

A red head girl spoke while glaring at the mariyah look alike "yes we're the ones who are behind this."

"Very well introduce yourself and if your relationals if there here." This time spoke by professor flickwick.

A/N : hi everyone , less longer chapters or more short chapters?

Don't forget to vote and drink water!