The start

Before we start hello my name is Rowan and I'm 22 years old, right now I'm in a really toxic relationship. My boyfriend's name is leo and let's just say it hasn't been so easy here, whenever i do something wrong he either hits me or yells at me. I have short brown hair and blue eyes, I'm a really big fan of motionless in white and would love to see them but I doubt Leo would allow that. Anyway let's get started with the story.
-

Rowan's pov
It's been a long day at work today hot topic has been busy these past few days, I think it's because it's nearly Christmas. "Ready to close for the night Rowan?" My boss asked "yeah.." I say anxiously I really don't want to go home to Leo. What if he yells at me for working late again? I really need to get out of this relationship but I'm scared of what will happen if I leave him.

"Rowan!" My boss shouted "yes sorry" I laughed nervously "time to lock up the place!" I sighed "yes sir.." I started closing down the store and luckily it didn't take so long "see you in a few day.." I say before leaving the place "bye Rowan!" My boss said. Once I got outside I noticed Leo didn't come to pick me up once again so now I have to walk home in the cold and snowy weather.

Damn it's cold I wish a brought warmer clothes to wear and maybe some boots. I started to walk home but not even 5 minutes later I ended up slipping and falling into somebody "shit I'm so sorry.." I say. "No worries it's okay, are you alright?" A young man asked me "yes I'm alright or I think I am.." I say nervously. This guy seemed really familiar but I can't put my mind into it "here let me help you up" he said while grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

I instantly felt the butterflies start to build up, I know it's wrong since I'm with Leo but it also seems right. "Thank you so much" I say while taking a closer look at this man his bright blue eyes were so pretty and that beanie seems really familiar. "I have to run now! But maybe I'll see you again!" He said with a small laugh "wait what's your name??" I asked "I can't answer that, I'm really sorry I have to run I'm meeting up with someone!" The man said and I nodded. "Have a good one.."

I walked the rest of the way home trying to think of where he was from damn it why does he seem so familiar. This is going to put my Brian into a chokehold if I don't figure this out soon, luckily Leo was not here but I'm scared to know when he'll be back.

Ricky's pov
I couldn't stop thinking about that one girl I just helped, I should've talked to her more but that's my fault. Anyway I'm on my way to meet with Leo apparently he wanted to go to one of our concerts with some girl I mean I'm not complaining but he's never been to one of our shows.  "Hey Ricky!" Leo shouted "shhh keep it down" I sighed as I walked over to him.

"So you finally want to see us live? What made you change your mind?" I asked "well, Rowan has been driving me insane but every time i try to teach her a lesson she won't shut up about seeing motionless in white." Leo said. "Who's Rowan, and what kind of lesson?!" I swear if he's hurting another woman I'm done with him. "Rowan is my "girlfriend" and don't worry about what kind of lessons." Leo said "are you hurting Rowan?" I asked. "No!" Leo said nervously I knew it he is.

"Anyway man do you have the tickets?" He asked and I sighed while grabbing them out of my pocket and handing it to him "here but promise me you won't hurt that girl anymore.." I say. Leo sighed "I promise" he said and grabbed the tickets. I could tell that he's lying to me maybe I should follow him home just in case? No Ricky don't do that you'll put yourself into danger.

I decided to go over to Chris' house maybe I can talk to him about this I mean I do trust him more than anybody. Once I got over chris' house I just walked in he doesn't care that I do this shit anyway. "Hey Chris!  Can I talk to you?" I asked and Chris came running downstairs "what up??" He asked. "You know Leo right?" I asked and Chris nodded "well he has tickets for our show and he's being his girlfriend Rowan? I think that's her name. Anyway I think he's been abusing her.." I say. "What makes you think that?" Chris asked anxiously.

"He said that Rowan wouldn't shut up about seeing us play and that he had to teach her a lesson.." I say with a frown. I started to think about the girl I helped, when I helped her up I did notice some bruises on her arm. But it couldn't be the same girl could it? "I mean we can just keep an eye out when we're playing do they have pit/vip?" Chris asked and I nodded "then it should be easy for us to keep an eye out, I mean if we see anything happen we can just pull his girlfriend up on stage" Chris said. "Sounds good to me" I say "also do you mind if I stay tonight? It's cold and I walked.." I say with a small laugh

"Damn it Ricky how many times do I have to tell you to drive your damn car, but anyway sure why not your bedroom is still in the same place as before." Chris said. "Fuck driving in this weather it's shitty! But we should start planning what songs to play for the concert in a few days." I say and Chris nodded "agreed now let's get our asses to bed we have a long day tomorrow!" Chris said.

Now we wait to see if I run into the girl again I really hope I do.. the butterflies that I got when I helped her were unreal...