Contemptress

The next day
-
Ricky's pov
I barely got any sleep last night, my mind has been racing the whole time. But I'm happy to say that tonight will be the night where I propose to her.

"It's time to get up fuckers!!" Chris shouted while walking into the room "5 more minutes..?" Row said. "Sorry kiddo you have to get to the doctor, I know it's early but this is the only time you'll be able to go" he said. "Fine.." she said while getting up from the bed "Ricky I need to talk to you for a minute" Chris said and I nodded. We walked out of the room "soo what's up?" I asked "is it happening tonight?" He asked "yes I was so close to doing it yesterday but I know it will happen today." I say.

"Well I hope everything goes as planned for tonight" he said proudly "I hope so too, if not I'm not sure what I'll do" I say with a small sigh.

Rowan's pov
I put on this nice medium length purple dress and thank god it was comfortable enough to wear for the day. Ryan did an amazing job picking this dress out for me.

Ricky finally came back inside of the room with Chris "okay it's time to go" Chris said. Ricky looked at me while his face turned into a rosey red. "Ricky?!" Chris said while punching his arm "sorry!" He laughed. "Okay let's go to your appointment, we have a long day ahead of us" Chris said as we all headed out of the hotel room.

We took the rental car to the doctors and not going to lie I'm very nervous about this. I don't know how far along I am or what I'm having I'll be happy with a boy or a girl. Ricky put his hand on my thigh "it will be okay don't worry" we arrived at the doctors and now here comes the fun.

We walked inside and Chris went to go check us in "hi, she has an appointment for a baby check up" he said. "Just in time, Rachel will be able to take you now" the lady said. I took a deep breath as Ricky and I walked into the small room. "Welcome, you must be the Olson's, I'm Rachel and I'll be doing your check up today" she said.

I laid down on the uncomfortable bed and rest my legs where she wanted them. She did her thing and it was uncomfortable "seems like everything is healthy, your doctor from Scranton sent me your records. I have heard about the pass abuse but everything seems okay." She said and Ricky squeezed my hand in happiness.

"Now it's time to see how far along you are" she said while putting the cool gel on my stomach "now your doctor back at home said it was a few weeks when you visited. But you've definitely gotten bigger" she said. I started to feel the guilt eating me alive of not telling Ricky sooner. Rachel put the device on my stomach and it cause me to flinch a little, she started to move the device around "there's your healthy baby"

My eyes started to water while looking at the screen "it seems like your about 5 months pregnant now" she said and my eyes widened. "Well you guys are all set to go and here's your photos, the gender is in this envelope if you want to see or have some kind of party." She said while handing it to Ricky.

While Ricky and I left the room I felt the guilt eating me alive "Ricky I'm sorry for not telling you sooner.." Ricky pulled me into a side hug. "Shh don't worry it's okay I'm just happy that you and the baby is healthy" he said happily. We finally got to the others and Ricky handed the envelope to Chris "don't tell us" he said and Chris nodded.

Chris' pov
"Time to get ready for our long car ride!" I say and we rushed to the car. "Now we are going to the beautiful lights near the mountains. And for the love of god if you fuckers jump inside that water you will not be happy to see what happens." I say. "Got it dad!" Ricky said with a laugh.

While driving to the mountains I noticed that Rowan was struggling to stay in one place. "Don't worry row it won't be much longer." She nodded as she looked out the window.

"Did you just take my chips!" Vinny asked Ryan "no these are mine!" He laughed nervously. "Bullshit those are mine they have my name on them!" Vin shouted "no!" Ryan shouted back. "Nu uh!" Vinny and Ryan started slapping each other like babies.

"Knock it off you two! Or I will take all the snacks away from you and you can starve! We are almost there dipshits!" I shouted at them and they eventually stopped.

A hour passed

Ricky's pov

We finally got to the mountains and it's as beautiful as I remembered. The lights shining on it always amazed me. "Well row, here it is" I saw and she smiled while looking at the beautiful lights.

Of course Ryan and Vinny were fucking around as usual "RYAN I WILL THROW YOU IN THE WATER!" Vin shouted "no you won't fucker!"Chris gave them the pissed off that made them stop.  "Remember dumb fucks this is Ricky's moment so don't fuck it up for him" Chris whispered to them.

I took a deep breath before grabbing the ring out of my pocket. Okay Ricky you can do this don't be a pussy about this, you had this planned for a while now. I quietly walked up behind Rowan, okay here goes nothing. I got down on one knee and the first thing I noticed was how good her butt looked in that dress. I mean that's one way to grab her attention right?

Don't hate me for this row but it will be perfect for us to look back to soon. I squished her booty and now it's time to see what she says about this situation.

Rowan's pov
I was looking at the pretty lights and all of the sudden I felt Ricky squeeze my butt. "Excuse you sir" I say while turning to face him. My face immediately starts to heat up once I realize what was going on.

"Rowan, I know we have known each other for only half a year now. But I can't imagine my life without you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So row, will you make me the happiest man and marry me?"

I felt so much emotions hitting me at once, I couldn't even get my words out. Happy tears started running down my face "yes Ricky I will marry you!" Ricky smiled brightly while sliding the ring on my finger. He got up and gave me a big hug and kiss.

While all the excitement was happening Chris came up to us "congratulations you two, I'm so proud of both of you!" He said happily. "Thank you Chris!" We said. "GOT YOU FUCKER!" Vin said while throwing Ryan into the water "THATS BULLSHIT!" He laughed. "Wait I'll be right back" Ricky said quietly before sneaking up on Vinny and throwing him into the water.

"AW MAN RICKY!" Vinny laughed "IM COLD" Ryan and Vinny said "I warned you all didn't I?" Chris went into dad mode. "Sorry dad.."

Now tour starts back again tomorrow and Ricky and I have a lot of planning to do....