Remember me

Ricky's pov
"Hey row can we talk..." I asked and noticed her worried face "yes of course.." she said anxiously. I took her into the other room "I have an idea on how to get the memories back" I say and she looked at me in surprise. "How??" Rowan asked "well you may not like this idea but how about we stay with my mom for a week and have our little date nights until I remember?" I asked anxiously.

Rowan looked at me with hope in her eyes "I would love to do that, but are you sure you want to do this?" She asked. "Rowan of course I want to do this. You need me as much as I need you. And I promise my mom will love you" I say. "What about the others??" She asked "don't worry about them let's just worry about us"

Rowan nodded and grabbed a bag "we will leave in a little bit for now just get whatever you need ready and I'll go let the guys know so they won't act all crazy." I say and she nodded. I walked over to Chris and the others "hey.. Rowan and I are going to be staying with my mom for a week." I say and Chris' eyes went wide "you're taking my child??" He said in a sad voice "don't worry Chris she will be in good hands I promise" I say.

Angelo smirked at us "soooo does that mean there will be tiny Ricky's and Rowan's??" He said with excitement. "Uh.. I don't think so Angelo, I'm taking her so we can get these memories back" I say while my face heated up. "Oh come on I'm sure it will happen!" Ryan laughed "shut up!" I covered my face from embarrassment.

Rowan's pov
I was almost done with packing up my last items I know we're only going to be gone for a week but damn I need my outfits. I picked up the short blue dress that Ricky gave me maybe I can wear this one night he is in for a treat. Ricky had never seen me in outfits like this before he better be ready. I picked up my bag and headed downstairs to the others, Angelo smirked at me "make sure you guys give us children!" He said and I froze.

"Shut up ange!" Ricky said "can we go.." I say anxiously while messing around with my bag. "Yeah let's go" Ricky said and we walked out of the house and headed to the car. "It's about an hour drive but it will go by fast I promise" he said and I nodded. We got inside of the car and he started to drive us to his moms house.

While Ricky drove us to his moms house I couldn't stop thinking about when Angelo asked if Ricky and I are going to have children. I do want children but it's really rare for me to have a baby. Ever since I lost the first one with Leo the doctor said due to me having a miscarriage it will be hard for me to get pregnant. The thought of me having a baby with Ricky always went through my head but knowing I can't get pregnant makes me upset.

I must've been zoned out for the past hour I didn't even noticed that Ricky had his hand on my thigh. "Row??" He said while squeezing my thigh causing me to get butterflies "sorry I zoned out." I say while my face heated up. "Well we are here, and don't worry I promise my mom will love you more than anything." He said and I nodded. "Well here goes nothing" I say while grabbing my bag and walking up to the door.

Ricky's mom opened the door and gave Ricky a big hug "hello deer, long time no see" his mom said.  His mom gave me a weird happy look "you must be Ricky's girlfriend? I'm mrs. Horror" she said happily. "I'm Rowan, it's nice to meet you.." I say and she pulled me into a big hug.

This is going to be a long week I can already tell, I'm not much of a hugger due to trauma but I guess I have to get over that.

Chris' pov
I'm already starting to have a bad feeling about row and Ricky gone what if something happens to them. God damn it "I'll be back I need to go to the store, and for the love of god don't make a mess or else I will get the BB guns" I say. These dumbasses make such a mess when I'm not there with them. If they do they will be grounded.

I decided to drive up to Ricky's moms house I'm
Not going inside I just have to make sure everything is okay. For all that I know that Leo still could be around, I know he's in jail but I still have a bad feeling. I peaked inside the window and noticed that everything seemed to be okay but Rowan looked a little worried.

Maybe she's scared to be around other people? Or is she thinking about when Angelo talked about children. This shit is confusing my dad mind. Well since everything seems to be going okay I guess I can go home now.

Ricky's pov
I sat down next to Rowan and pulled her close to me to comfort her. "Now children I know that you're adults now but there's still rules in this house. No sleeping in the same room, no sex, movies are still available but no sleeping in the same room I mean it" mom said. "You got it mom, no need to worry" I say annoyed.

"Ricky what about my nightmares.." Rowan whispered "don't worry it will be okay I promise.." I say gently. "Hey mom row and I are going to have a movie marathon tonight so we might fall asleep but we will try our best to stay awake." I say. Mom gave me the death stare "fine but for the love of god no sex!" She said "no sex got it!" I say while picking Rowan up.

I carried Rowan upstairs into my old bedroom damn it still looks the same as before. I guess Mom really didn't want to change it. I laid Rowan down onto the bed and cuddled up next to her, her skin was so soft compared to mine.

I put on the Halloween movies hopefully this will allow me to remember something with row if not I don't know what else my plan could do. Would sex work? Would our little date nights work?

This shit is confusing me but I don't know what to do... I just have to hope everything will be okay..