What you left behind

Rowan's pov
I froze in place he doesn't remember me.. "what.." I say in a sad tone "who are you?" Ricky asked confused. "I.. I have to go.." I leave the room while tears rushed down my face "Rowan wait!" Chris shouted while running after me. "Go away.." I say and Chris grabbed onto my shoulder "will you stop?" He said in a annoyed tone and I froze in place. "Ricky might not remember you now but we will help him remember just give it some time okay?" He said.

"I don't know Chris.. it feels like I just lost him even more.. he doesn't remember me at all. I shouldn't have stayed with you guys.. I caused so much shit.. for fuck sakes I should be the one in that bed not him!" I say while my body decided to give up. I collapsed onto the floor and covered my eyes with my hands "Rowan.." Chris said while sitting down next to me and side hugging me "it will be okay trust me and don't ever talk like that ever again Ricky wanted to protect you.. that's all he wanted to do.." he said.

I just hugged him tightly and cried "we can get through this I promise you" Chris said in a comforting tone while rubbing my back.

Rickys pov
"Ricky do you actually not remember that girl?" Ryan asked and i nodded "I don't remember her.. but I wish I do.. I hurt her more didn't I..?"I say and Ryan nodded. "Who was she to me..?" I asked "well Rowan is your new girlfriend, you've saved her many times when Leo was out looking for her. Hell you even got to hear stories from her that she wouldn't tell anyone, oh and you brought her on stage at our last concert just to keep her safe" he said. I frowned "can you help me remember her, don't let me forget her more.."

"We all will help you remember her but you can't get annoyed with her. She's a sensitive person hell she's blaming herself for everything that happened to you" he said. "What exactly happened?" I asked confused "we all went Christmas shopping then we went out for dinner and that's when it all happened so fast. Leo held her at gun point Chris distracted Leo while you attacked him. Rowan didn't want to leave you there but Chris forced her to leave before she got hurt. you and Leo fought for awhile, you told me and Angelo to leave so I acted like I left and hid in the bush since I felt like something was going to happen to you. Leo said he gave up but right as you walked away he shot you and you blacked out.."

My eyes went wide "that asshole!" I shouted and Ryan nodded "where is he now?!" I asked in a pissed off tone "he's in prison, and you need to relax before you knock yourself out" Ryan laughed. The doctor walked inside the room "hello Mr Olson glad to see you up, how are you feeling?" He asked maybe I should lie about losing some memory so I don't have to stay here longer. "I'm feeling good.." I say anxiously "well if you're feeling good I guess you're all set to go home"

The doctor handed Ryan the paperwork to sign me out of this shitty place "alright Mr Olson you're all set to go but if you have any problems don't be afraid to call us" he said and I nodded. Ryan and I headed out of the room and that's when I saw Rowan on the ground next to Chris "Rowan..." I say and she looked up at me with a sad look. I opened my arms wide  "come here.." she nodded slowly and got up to hug me. "I may not remember you but im trying my best.. please be patient with me.. please.." I say helplessly.

Rowan just hugged me tighter "you're really going to try..?" She asked "I'll do whatever it takes to remember you.." I say while hugging her tightly. I feel so guilty for not remembering her but I know it will take time for me to get these memories back. Whoever she was to me she must've been special because I can still feel the sparks from before.

Chris' pov
"Alright.. let's go home now I don't really feel like being here all day" I say in a impatient tone "okay dad" Ryan said and I rolled my eyes. We headed out to my car "alright it's going to be a long ride home so for the love of god don't kill each other!" I say while entering the car. "Cant make any promises god knows what these lovers will do" Ryan said with a wink and Rowan frowned.

"Shut up Ryan don't make this situation anymore sadder than it already is" I say in an annoyed tone "you're not fun!" He whined. While on the way home I could tell that Rowan was thinking hard about this situation she hates the fact that Ricky doesn't remember her. I feel bad about everything that is going on but the only thing that I can do to help is to be there for her no matter what. Dad mode is back fuckers you don't want to get in my way when this mode is activated.

Rowan's pov
Once we got back to the house I felt the sadness start to take over again no, no, no, Rowan you need to stay strong. I looked over at Ricky and gave him a fake smile he seemed to be okay but all I feel is emptiness and numbness. What if he doesn't remember anything after all? Will we still be forever and always or would we become stranger's again. What if he doesn't even want me after he starts to remember everything that happened..

I can't give up on this I need to stay strong even though it will kill me. I decided to go back into Ricky's room maybe I can sit on the rooftop to clear my mind again. I opened the window and climbed out of it hopefully this will help me clear my mind more. I sat down where Ricky and I sat the first day I came here, I truly miss him..

I looked up at the sky and sighed "mind if I join you?" Ricky asked and I jumped slightly. "I don't mind.. but where did you come from?" I asked confused "well I noticed that you left the area so I wanted to come check up on you.." he said. I frowned a little bit and patted a spot next to me, Ricky happily sat down next to me "I'm trying my best.." he said in a sad tone. "I know you are.. and I'm glad that you're trying.. I'm just worried.."

"Why are you worried?" He asked and I quickly wiped the tears that were falling away "it's nothing important.." I say. "Whatever you say.." Ricky said while wrapping his arm around me for comfort. "I may not remember much but I can tell when someone is lying to me.. so tell me what's going.." he says and I froze in place.

"I can't.. I just can't.."