Chapter 16

Once we're inside his house, I don't wait until he switches the lights on when I slam him to the nearest wall.

I give him a ravenous, reckless kiss. I kiss him like I should be ashamed of myself for my impatience, but I can't help it. He gives me a slight push, and I know Luqman doesn't mean it as a way to reject my advances.

"B-babe . . . I need to take off my shoes . . ." Luqman sounds like he's pleading. The idea that someone like Luqman Tajuddin asking me for permission makes me so fucking hard.

"Quick." I pretend like I'm in charge because it keeps me going. It's been wild to keep my hands to myself in the drive back to his place-I kept looking out the window, trying to find something in the night sky to distract myself, but failed once Luqman reached over to my thigh. Then I reached over to his without looking, before letting my hands travel further. When he moaned under my touch, I urged him to speed across the highway so we could reach Cheras faster.

I advance to his face again, reminding myself to be gentler when I handle his lips next. I keep my eyes close to focus, letting his mouth control the rhythm this time. I feel him pulling me into his house, hear the front door click shut, and find myself at his couch. We land and I press him under me before I pull away.

"You're mad," I wheeze. "Mad stupid." I dive for a kiss again.

He laughs into my lips, and it gives me goosebumps. "What did I do?"

"Bullying me into being head over heels for you." I take a moment to appreciate the view under me. Every facet of his face glows. I put my hand there, brushing the back of my fingers and relishing in how he feels. I play along the area where his smooth skin meets the rough territory near his stubble.

"I can't say I am not guilty about that," he tells me. And grins. And my heart soars yet again.

He reaches around my back to pull me closer. We're chest to chest lip-locking now, him breathing me in, me trying very hard not to moan uncontrollably.

"I want you again, Adam Iman," he murmurs. "I can't stop thinking of the ways I'd have you again. When I'm on the ship, all I could think about is to ... well, to taste you again-"

"Not so fast," I tell him. "It's my turn today."

He chuckles under his breath, his eyes still intent gazing into me. "What do you mean by that, baby?"

"You'll see." I dive for his neck first.

He groans at the touch of my lips on the skin under his ears. I give his earlobe a gentle nibble.

"Oh God," he squirms under my touch as my mouth travels south. I only stop to tug his shirt off him, relishing in his bareness. He feels warm on my lips, and I leave kisses there like they're marks that will stay with him forever.

I tug his belt and look up. "I want to finish this in your bed."

His eyes widened to my command. He nods and pulls himself up from the couch, locking lips with me again.

We kiss all the way to his bedroom. I push him down the mattress and go at him again, breathing him in, savoring the musky scent of his body. My mouth meets every part of him I can reach, all crevices and corner of his skin, places where he smells the strongest, and I love everything about it. I love everything about him.

I love the way he almost screams out my name when I finally settle between his legs. His head is on the pillow, but he struggles to lift himself up to stare down at me. I keep my eyes set on him and try to grin in a devilish way while I work on his zippers and pants. He takes another pillow and slide it under him to get more vantage point but finds himself defeated when I finally engulf him.