Gigi.T

From the moment Brett Hand first arrived it was obvious that he was different from the rest of our gang. He was optimistic, confident, and much smarter than everyone thought he was at first glance. He truly was what this hell in an office needed. And in the past few months I've noticed Reagan has become very clingy and protective of him, from his childhood trauma to protecting anyone who makes fun of how generic his face is. She loves him, romantically, whether she knows it or not. And I'm going to make it my mission that they get together no matter what. Call me a bird breeder because Gigi is gonna romance the fuck out of these lovebirds.

"You have a crush on Brett, don't you?"

"WHAT?? NO! NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH BRETT BUT-" I facepalmed as Reagan turned red as a baboons ass as she tried to defend herself. "Gigi I don't have a crush on Brett, he's my best friend. Besides even if I did he wouldn't go out with me. I'm most likely far away from his type anyway." I feel bad for her as the anxiety of Brett hating her seeps out. "Reagan honey, that boy will cry tears of joy if he knows you would date him. I can tell, honestly. I've seen Chris Hemsworth fans with more self control than Brett." I console her as I glance back into the conference room Brett still dancing on the table. "Gigi leave it alone. He. Will. Never. Date. Me." She stated with a jab in the chest after each word. Nothing stops Gigi Thompson. Nothing.

I grab Reagan's hand before she completely walks away. "Okay, girl, I'll drop it. But now we gotta go shopping for our dresses for the party!" I try with my most devious but deceiving smile. She gives me an eye roll and a small chuckle before agreeing. "Okay let's go!" I say basically dragging her out of Cognito. We climb into my car and start heading towards the best fashion store in D.C. "Why can't we just use your fashion designers?" Reagan questions as we pull into the parking lot. "Because, it's not a professional job and I want us to have fun as girlfriends!" "Alright." I sneak in a "And because you have terrible taste" before getting out of the which earns me a glare from her. We start to look around and I pick out dresses that would look good on Reagan and put back the dresses she picks out, they are terrible. "For the last time Reagan, red is not your color. It just doesn't go with your complexion." I frustratedly state when Reagan tries on another dress that makes her look impossibly pale. I scroll through my Insta and spontaneously send snaps back to those sent to me. "Okay I think this one looks good, Gigi." I look up and my jaw drops. The dress Reagan has on is beautiful. It's a dark emerald green, a spaghetti strap dress that falls just above the knee. It sparkles every time the light hits it. I realize how pretty Reagan could be if she wears it with the right hairstyle. "So? What do you think?" "Holy shit Reagan! You look incredible! If you curl your hair it'll look perfect." I almost squeal as I grab her in a hug. "Okay okay, it's your turn now." She says with a laugh as she goes back in the dressing room to change. I already know the perfect dress I'm gonna put my plan into action with. Reagan comes out and sits down waiting for me to change. "Now prepare to be blown away!" I dramatically exclaim before presenting myself before Reagan. "Wow, that dress is really pretty Gigi." She says and I can see the awe in here eyes. This copper dress is truly beautiful. It can be described as a layered "toy teacups dress". It has adjustable straps, a belt, and skirt ruffles. If I was reincarnated as a dress I would want it to be this one. "Okay let's buy these hot motherfuckers and go home." "Yeah, do you wanna have a sleepover at my house? We can watch all your favorite movies." I am honestly touched by this offer. Sure we are friends and all that lovey dovey shit, but Reagan has never reached out to me before I make a plan. "Oh my god, absolutely! Let's just swing by my house to pack a bag and get some alcohol. This is gonna be the best night of your life, honey."

Reagan's Dress

Reagan's Dress

Gigi's Dress