✭~ FAKE FEELING ~✭

Kk sooo for some reason I can't mention the user who requested this- anyway enjoy :)
_________________________________________

Me, and faker (my gf) were walking in the park together. That was until some guy walked in front of us, mostly me. "Hey, hot stuff.~ Say, if you go out with me I'll make you feel like a princess~ "

"U-uh... Sorry, but I'm taken...? " when I said that it sounded more of a question than a statement as I pointed to faker. The guy looked angry and annoyed. I was confused until he started to say mean stuff about me. "You know what, I never wanted to go out with you anyway! You know why? Because you're ugly and especially fat! "

I gasped. He really said that... "And besides, how would I even be able to have sex with you?! " he laughed. And then left, continuing to say rude things about my weight. "Come on, darling. Let's go. " faker said holding onto my waist. I looked down the whole way home. I felt terrible going out anyway. I knew people would talk about my weight.

When we got home I ran into our room and locked myself in it, crying. "Y/N? Are you alright? " faker tried opening the door, but it was locked. "Leave me alone! I just want to be by myself! " I yelled sobbing more. "No one likes me because of my weight! " faker sighed behind the door and went somewhere.

She somehow unlocked the door and got in, and saw me on the floor. "Oh, sweetie. Is it what that guy said? " she asked in a sweet, soft tone. I nodded with a sigh, hugging her tightly.

Faker hugged me back, telling me it would be alright. And how much she loved me. I felt a little better about myself for how sweet my girlfriend was.

"You're an angel to me. You know that, right? " she kissed my forehead. I smiled and nodded. "So what if people talk about your weight? I love you either way. " faker smiled.

"Umm.. Can we cuddle..? " I ask her. She laughed and nodded. So for the rest of the night we watched movies and cuddled.

THE END ✭
________________________________________

I extremely apologize for not posting. I've been taking a break ig
Anyway hope you enjoy :)
Oh and my bad that it's short