INVITE

Author's pov:-

(At break)

They all are done with their classes so they went to the cafeteria.

"Chae-ah, so how are your classes today", Chul asked.

"Well, we learned more about music and I submitted a draft of our work for the upcoming assignment we need to get the reviews for it. If they like it we can perform after completing the whole song", she said.

"Woah!! So that means we are now one more step closer to our dream", Grace cheered.

"It's great to know that you are being more mature, chingu", Namjoon said. (friend)

"She is more mature and organized than you Nmajoon", Chul said.

"I am sensing he got under your nerves again, Chul", Shimin said.

"Where do I even start? He woke up late today too he promised to do the chores today but no I am the one who did it. I feel like I am married to him and we are a couple living together", he said and crossed his arms over his chest.

They all laughed at his statement while Namjoon was embarrassed and started to apologize for breaking the promise.

"Hey, I guess you are troubling Chul very much. By the way, why don't you all come to my place for dinner tonight", Chae said.

"I would love to eat some homemade food", Chul said.

"Me too!!", Namjoon said.

"I will visit too. It's been so long since I met your parents", Shimin said.

"I am in too", Grace said.

------------------

Hey, chinguduel!!
So... Did you like it?
Let me know in the comments
Do share my works and give me a review.
Stay safe and healthy
Thank you
Your author loves you