MEMORIES

Author pov:-

(After college~~)

"Bye guys, see you at the dinner tonight", Chae bid farewell to her friends.

Namjoon and Chae made their way to Chae's house.

They were walking on the streets.

"Should I tell about the dream or not?", they both thought they nodded to themselves and skipped the thoughts.

While walking they saw kids playing in the park sandbox.

They smiled unknowingly remembering themselves.

"Chae ah? Do you remember those days when we are their age?", he asked her.

"Of course, you broke my duck maker while we were playing in the snow, and also clip and many more", she pouted after complaining.

"Yah! I replaced it with a new one by giving you mine", he defended himself.

They heard a kid crying and went to that kid.

"Hey, kid? Are you lost? Why are you crying? Or did you hurt yourself?", Chae asked worriedly.

"No unnie, he pulled my ice cream, and now it is ruined", the girl said while pointing at the ice cream on the ground. (older sister)

"It's ok, why don't you share the other one?", Chae asked.

"He said he doesn't want to share", the kid said and pouted.

"Hey, bud. She is your friend so you have to share everything and take care of each other. Now, come on shake your hands and promise each other to never fight again", Namjoon said.

The kids shook hands and smiled.

"Are you both friends too?", the boy asked.

Namjoon was about to answer but was interrupted by the girl.

"Are you stupid? They look cute together, so they must be together", the girl said.

--------------------

Hey, chinguduel!!
How is it?
Kids these days are more improved than adults. Hahaha
Anyways share my work and support me.
Stay safe and healthy
Your author loves you