Chapter 6 | Sophomore Sleepover

it's officially saturday, the day for sophomore sleepover. i texted weston earlier and he said he was going. i'm nervous because both weston and marcus are going and there is no way i won't run into either of them. i try not to think about it and start packing a bag. i put a sketchbook, some pencils, colored pencils, and my phone charger. i grab a tank top and put it on. i search my drawers and can't find my favorite sweatpants. i go to ginny's room and knock on her door.

"come in!" ginny calls out. "hey."

"hey, do you have my sweatpants?" i ask.

"yeah here." she grabs them out of her side dresser and tosses them at me. "you okay? you seem off." ginny questions.

"yeah i'm okay, i just am not sure if i actually want to go but too late i guess." i give her a side smile. "but it's whatever, i plan on getting fucked up so." i shrug my shoulders.

"same here." ginny widens her eyes. "you are free to hang out with me and the rest of MANG if you want." she smiles at me.

i smile back, "thanks, i'll catch up with you guys at some point." i shut her door and head back to my room. i put my pants on and grab a jacket to put on top of my tank top. i grab some shoes to slip on and head to my closet. i pull out a shoebox and off the plastic covering the inside. i pull out a grocery bag full of weed, a grinder, and some paper. i stuff the plastic bag in a hidden pocket of my bag. finally i grab my phone and headphones and walk out to the car. ginny stays behind because she is waiting for her friends to get there so they can all show up together. i leave with mom so i can stake out a spot before everyone else.

-------------------------------------------------------

i find a locker room and hide in the hidden showers. i pull out my sketchbook and pencils and put my headphones in. i tune everything out until i start to get hungry. i put everything in my bag and head out to go get a hot dog in the gymnasium. the song cupid shuffle is growing louder the closer i get. i reach the gymnasium and look for a hot dog stand. as i am looking i make eye contact with weston. shit

"hey! how are you doing? i haven't seen you all night i thought you weren't coming." weston says to me.

"haha no uh, i've just been hanging out with ginny all night. i left her to go to the bathroom." i pause to find conversation. "i see you've made friends quick."

"uh yeah, you know me, it's never really been difficult." he smiles. i forgot how cute his smile is. i stand there for a second and study his smile.

"uh anyways, i just came over to grab a hot dog, i'll catch you later." i smile and walk past him over to ellen who has a hot dog cart. thankfully she is right next to mom.

"hey ellen, can i get a hot dog please?" i ask her.

"of course." she smiles at me and starts to make one.

"hey peach, is that weston?" mom asks.

"yeah... he apparently just moved here." i give an awkward smile.

"mm." she hums and looks at me studying me.

"jesus mom no please. besides after what happened last time i don't think he would even want to be in the same house as me. i don't even know if i like him."

"here you go honey." ellen hands me the hotdog.

"thank you." i smile at her. "i see ginny is having fun."

"yeah well, seems it." mom looks a bit sad and takes out some pictures from the photo booth.

"what are those?" i ask her.

"some pictures your sister gave me. here." she hands them to me for me to look through.

"aw look mom." i hold up a picture of her and hunter kissing in the booth.

neighbor boy | ginny and georgia fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara