𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Writing*
~Paraseltongue~
Author's notes

3rd Pov
Groaning, Harry James Potter, lifted himself off the wooden ground of Grimmauld Place. Suddenly, long, lanky arms were wrapped around his small frame.
"Are you okay?" the concerning voice of Harry's best friend, Ronald Wealsey broke the silence. Instead of replying, Harry just buried his head in the older's chest to try subduing his pounding head. A fake cough made both boys, still on the ground look up. Standing infront of them was their other friend, Hermione Granger.
"Both of you shouldn't sit on the ground it's filthy,' Hermione chidded before helping them off the hard floor. Harry's headache only increased with his movement.
"Did the plan work?" Harry questioned slightly flinching as his head throbbed.
"Not exactly mate," Ron answered quietly jesturing for Harry to look around. Turning around, Harry saw the members of the dark that they attempted to capture. This included Lord Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, Lucius Malfoy, Barty Crouch Jr. and Narcissa Malfoy. There were also Jr. Death Eaters as well like Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott. Looking past the slightly dazed dark, Harry's adopted parents, Sirius Black and his husband, Remus Lupin-Black were whispering to Bill and Charlie Wealsey, both memebers of the Order of the Pheonix and Ron's older brothers. Just beside the chatting adults were Ron's other siblings, Fred and George Wealsey, twins and his younger sister, Ginevera Wealsey and to the conner of the room was Severus Snape, the potions' professor at Harry's school, Hogwarts.
"What the fuck happened!?" Harry exclaimed causing his headache to increase.
"Language!" Remus chidded atomatically.
"Ah! Fuck! Get snake faced bastard to leave my head is fucking killing me!" Harry yelled again ignoring Remus' comment as his headache came back with vicious vice. Suddenly, a warm sensation over came Harry as he collasped onto Ron.
"I believe your werewolf told you to mind your language Potter. And I'm not a snake faced bastard anymore as you so eloquently put it," came a deep velvety voice. Looking up, Harry saw a young man in his mid twenties. He had pale skin that contrasted handsomely to his dark brown hair that fell in curls sort of like a mullet, shaping his angular face. His cheek bones looked sharp enough to cut stone and he was muscular , he wore a formal black suit and tie but the most prominent feature of the mysterious man was his eyes. They were the color of expensive red wine, the type you'd only see old money rich people drinking.

 They were the color of expensive red wine, the type you'd only see old money rich people drinking

Harry jumped back only registering the comment that came from the man's sensual lips

"Voldemort?!" Harry's emerald eyes widdened in horror, "B-but how?"
Harry didn't get an answer as Sirius and Remus rushed over to his side smothering him between them as they looked him over for any damage. Once they were satisfied, Sirius wrapped Harry in a hug.
"What happened?" Harry asked, snuggling into Sirius' chest.
"Well cub," Remus' voice reached his ears," Sirius forgot about some old wards on the house and now we're stuck in here with no magic and the only way out is if a blood member of the Blacks opens the foor from the outside."
"Wait but didn't Voldemort use magic?" Harry questioned looking at the others in the room with wide eyes. Most found this cute or endaring as he looked more like a young child than a 15 yr old boy.
"That was ritual magic Potter," it was Voldemort who answered this time. Using what he knew from the answers given Harry was able to decipher that ancient magic such as ritual magic could be used but that didn't help the situation at all. Sighing, Harry asked," So what are we going to do?"
Glancing around the room, Harry's eyes lit up.
"Do you have and idea puppy?" Sirius smiled looking at the child. Nodding, Harry responded," Mhm! Let's play Truth or Dare!"

Finally got around to doing this story       ( 〃▽〃). I litterally had no motivation yo do this story which is why it took so long to come out. Yes, I will also be updating my other book as well so don't worry. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Have a sparkling day/afternoon/evening/night my lovely readers. (^_<)〜☆

Word count: 719 Words