𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝐼𝐼

"Talking"

'Thinking' 

*Writing*

~Paraseltongue~

(Author's note)

3RD POV

Everyone decided to leave that as it was and to continue playing but the adults will be talking about this later. So, Bellatrix spun the bottle, landing on Lucius. 

"Truth or dare Lucy~" Bellatrix asked in a sing song voice. Lucius looked peeved at the nickname but still answered, "Truth."
Bellatrix thought for a second then asked," Do you truly love Cissa?"
Lucius gave a rare smile to his wife and said," With my life."
Ginny, Hermoine, Pansy and Harry awed at that answer while others smiled and some looked disgusted (**cough** Severus **cough**). Lucius turned back to the others and spun the bottle landing on Ginny. Glaring at each other, Lucius asked, "Ms. Weasley, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Ginny answered instantly. Lucius pondered his question before asking, "Are you and Mr. Potter a thing?"

Ginny laughed and Harry blanched. Calming herself down, Ginny answered, "Nope, I see Harry as my little brother. Plus, he's mah bestie!" 
Ron and Hermoine looked offended. Ron turned to Harry, "Mate, you replaced me with my sister?!" 
Ginny slapped Ron on the backside of his head, "Oh hush both of you! Aren't you the one that said and I quote, "Harry is Hermoine and I's child." 

Ron looked down with Hermoine looking to the side. Ginny huffed mumbling something about overprotective idiots while spinning the bottle. It landed on Hermoine. Ginny sighed, "fucking finally." 
Hermoine smirked and answered, "Just dare me." 

Ginny smirked and dared, "I dare you to sing 'Don't blame me' by Taylor Swift." (song at the top)

Hermoine nodded and reached into her bag pulling out a case of CDs and a music player.

"Here lemme do it for you,"(If you get it you get it.) Harry smiled, grabbing the case and flipping through it before pulling out a CD. He placed it in the player and started it.

The music played as Hermoine started," Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life~"
Everyone listened, some a bit shocked at the muggleborn's voice. Hermoine smiled a bit and continued, "I've been breakin' hearts a long time And, toyin' with them older guys Just playthings for me to use Something happened for the first time In the darkest little paradise Shakin', pacin', I just need you." 
At this, she looked at Harry, love and adoration clear in her eyes. The boy in question looked back at her just as intensely. 
"For you, I would cross the line I would waste my time I would lose my mind They say, she's gone too far this time," she smiled, opening her arms which Harry basically launched himself into.
"Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right," her voice got higher and louder, a smile plastered on her face, tears in her eyes. The love that radiated off her and the boy in her arms filled the room with a warmth and comfort. To everyone, the truly looked like a mother and her child, cuddled together as the mother sang to her darling, pouring her feelings onto the innocent being.

"Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life," she sang sweetly, caressing Harry faces before tucking his head into her chest, resting her head on top his untamable hair.
"Don't blame me, love made me crazy  If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right Oh, Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life My name is whatever you decide, and I'm just gonna call you mine I'm insane, but I'm your baby(Your baby) Echoes (echoes), of your name inside my mind Halo, hiding my obsession I once was poison ivy, but now I'm your daisy And baby, for you, I would fall from grace Just to touch your face If you walk away I'd beg you on my knees to stay Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life (yeah, ooh) Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right Oh, Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life I get so high, oh! Every time you're, every time you're lovin' me  lovin' me Trip of my life, oh! Every time you're, every time you're touchin' me You're touchin' me Every time you're, every time you're lovin' me" she sang, impressing all on her vocal range. She took a deep breath and started again, tears falling from her beautiful brown eyes," Oh, Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be using for the rest of my life (Using for the rest of my life, oh!) Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right (Doin' it right, no) Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life (oh-oh) Don't blame me, love made me crazy If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right (You ain't doin' it right) Oh, Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' (I'll be usin') for the rest of my life (oh, I'll be usin') I get so high, oh! Every time you're, every time you're lovin' me You're lovin' me Oh, Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life!" she all but screamed, sounding beautiful and genuine in her words. Tears fell out her eyes as she held Harry close. Harry along with others like Narcissa, Ginny, Pansy, Ron and many others also had tears. Some like Bellatrix and Lucius didn't cry but they still had a small smile while others like Tom were deep in thought, thinking over the situation and how it made him feel while Snape just sat in the conner, grouchy as ever. After a while, everyone calmed down and Hermoine and Harry let go of each other, Harry moving back to his seat between Tom(Imma just call him Tom cause Lord Voldemort too long) and Draco. Hermoine spun the bottle and it landed on Tom. Hermione looked surprised before asking, "Truth or dare mister Dark Lord?"
Tom smirked and answered, "Truth Ms. Granger."
Hermoine thought for a moment before asking," Is it true that you are a half-blood?"
Everyone but Harry and Tom was shocked at the question. The Dark Lord? A half-blood? None wanted to believe it and so Snape in his most condescending voice asked," And what gives you that impression? Ms. Granger." 
Before anything else could happen however, Tom answered," I actually am a half-blood."
This shocked most people. The most famous dark wizard was a half-blood. But it shouldn't be a shock, Dumbledore, the greatest light wizard was a half-blood himself. So was Snape, the youngest potion's master and all-time spy and Harry, the only known wizard to survive the killing curse were both half-bloods. In face of everything, some of the most influential wizards were half-bloods. Hermoine nodded and Harry yelled, "See! I told you!"
Everyone looked at him shocked but Tom was the one to ask, "And just how did you come to that conclusion?"
"Well, your last name isn't a wizarding name and Dumbledore," Harry explained. This sent most people into a deeper shock. Harry knew the dark lord's last name? And Dumbledore's been meddling again. 
"Harry when did Dumbledore tell you this?" Ron asked, looking concerned and curious, most shared in these feelings. Harry shrugged, "He showed me in a memory, he's been making me learn mind magic, but someone!" Harry emphasized, staring at Snape with hatred, "Wouldn't teach me!"
"Pup, what do you mean showed you in a memory?" Sirius asked concerned. If Dumbledore was dealing with mind magic with an inexperienced child a lot could go wrong especially because that child is Harry. Dumbledore had a tendency to meddle in Harry's life a little too much for anyone's liking. 
"He would call me to his office after hours for a lesson then we would use a pensive to watch Dumbledore's memories of when you," Harry pointed to Tom," were in school." 

Enjoy this! I'm a bit late to posting this but I hope whoever reads enjoys. Thanks for all the read ♡ have a good day/afternoon/night.

Word count: 1453 words