The Earthquake

The earthquake continued to be felt for the next 3 minutes. Slowly the vibrations stopped. Not long, and not too tight either. The table we use is still quite strong.

    The three of us started to catch our breath. I removed the debris from the ceiling that was blocking. "Are you all right?"

     Mrs. France nodded.

     We get out from under the table. Some people who had taken shelter also came out. I looked at Germany. "You…. Did you saw it?"

     He looked back at me. Then nodded slowly. “Right ‘before’ it came.”

     I nodded. Germany has the ability to see the future. Even if it's only at certain times, and he can't control it. he was acting like that earlier, he must have seen that earthquake coming.

     I looked around the cafe again. Only the ceiling of the room fell. The walls and roof are still safe. "Is anyone hurt?!" I make sure everyone that hasn't had time to get out is fine.

     Everyone inside was nodding at me. A sign they weren't too badly injured. Some embrace each other walking slowly out of the cafe. I just came out after making sure the cafe was empty.

     “That was so sudden….” Mrs. France was still a bit in shock. We are already outside. The streets are already crowded with victims. She glanced at Germany. "Will there be an aftershocks?"

     Germany shook his head. "I don't know, my vision only reaches here. Better all stay outside and take cover. Just in case."

     Mrs. France nodded.

     I glanced at Germany. Now what?

     "I'm going back to my home for a bit. There was nobody there. I want to check the condition." he replied. “You go to Czechs and Slovakia's place.”

     I nodded. They may need help. If not, at least checking on them is a good thing. I immediately said goodbye to Mrs. France. Germany is going first and then i go in a different direction.

     On the way, I had several times to help people who are in trouble. Actually some of them weren't too badly injured. At least when compared to the big disaster 5 years ago. Most of the buildings are also still in a safe condition. But the tall furniture inside was a mess. Everyone also had to stay outside, in case there will be aftershocks.

     "Czech! Slovakia!” I immediately barged into their backyard. Where they usually work on projects.

    “Poland!!” Czech hurriedly ran towards me. She immediately hugged me tightly. Maybe she was more worried especially 5 years ago I was the one who was hurt the most among the three of us.

    Slovakia immediately caught up to me.

     Czech took off her hug. "You are okay? Are you hurt?! Is that a bruise on your forehead?” She immediately asked me panic while holding my shoulder tightly

     "I'm fine." I took her hand off my shoulder. "Germany's Future vision saw it first so we had time to take cover."

    “Future vision?” Czech looks at me.

    "Thank goodness you're okay." Slovakia approached me. He pulled Czech back, not to standing too close to me.

     “Ow!” She whimpered for a moment.

     "Are you hurt?" I'm the one who asked her this time.

      “It's okay, my leg was hit by an iron plate when suddenly there was a vibration. I lifted the iron with my anti-gravity power. But it still hurts a bit.” She explained. "But it doesn't matter I'm good, we're good, Slovakia uses the power of his protective shield to protect himself. Lucky we were outside the house. Inside, many high shelves a fall could be dangerous.”