A letter from the Inquisitor: The Out-Borns

Dear Inspector

You will never believe what I just learned!

Before you dismiss me, just read. I'm sure it'll make sense once we put things together.

In the Year 471 N.E, when chaos ruled the world, a woman named Frieda travelled to the uncharted continent in hopes of saving her people.

It was a perilous journey, but she succeeded in obtaining immense power, thus repelling the chaotic forces and ushering the world out of what was known as the Arcane Period into the Peaceful Period.

She called it Esoteric Art, guarding its secrets till her death.

Little did she know that by obtaining the ability to use Esoteric Art she would unlock a new dimensional stream between the higher worlds and earth. Babies were born natural users of the Esoteric Art since then, thus being classified as Out-Borns.

It is believed that these people are only partially human, but I am yet to find out the truth and the nature of their beings. As much as research my research yields, not much was known about them.

Oh well.

I'll find something soon enough to learn about these peculiar humans.

I hope my previous letters found you!

Stay safe, my friend.

Your dearest companion

The Inquisitor.