Chapter 12

As the next day begins I got washed and dress but I also knew once I do this I would have no way back but it would also me having no way home once the battle begins.

Ruby: "Are you ready".

Me: "I have to be".

Both me and team RWBY walk towards the room where the clone of Venom was being studied but at this moment we need it's power to defeat Carnage as we burst through the doors where we saw Ozpin, Ironwood and Spider-man standing in our way.

Me: "I'm only asking once move".

Ozpin: "I'm afraid we must decline because you don't know what your doing".

Yang: "As much as we agree with you Professor we have faith in F/n so please move".

Spider-man: "Yang if F/n bonds with Venom again we won't be able to seperate them again".

Weiss: "And we understand but we will follow him down this path now for the last time move".

Ironwood: "We will not".

I sigh before rushing forward but Ironwood pulls out his gun and fires at me but I avoid them as I was about to punch him I get webbed up by Spider-man who pulls me away but I burst free of his webs and flick my finger allowing me to fly through the air as I knee him in the face.

Spider-man: "How did you?".

Me: "Venom had the same tricks as you so I learned ways around them".

I was soon forced to jump back as Ironwood shoots at me but when Spider-man tries to web me up again but this time I dodged in mid-air before grabbing the web and pull him towards me.

Me: "I KNOW I CAN NEVER GO BACK BUT FOR THOSE I LOVE".

I look at team RWBY and give them a smile.

Me: "I WILL ACCEPT ANY RISK AND GO BEYOND".

I punched Spider-man so hard he was sent crashing through the floor making the academy shake before I propel myself towards the Venom clone as Ironwood was about to shoot Ozpin stops him and nod showing his support.

Ozpin: "Mr L/n I may not agree with this plan of yours but if your feelings are this strong for it then I'm willing to place my trust in you as well".

Me: "Thank you professor".

I punch my hand through the container as the symbiote absorbs into my skin and I soon hear Venom's voice again.

Me: "Are you ready".

Venom: ^I am^.

As I walked over to a window I look back at team RWBY and smile before jumping out the window and land outside of the academy and start walking towards Vale taking down Venom clones along the way but once I get to the centre of the city I saw Rex sitting on a step like he was waiting.

Me: "Rex".

Rex: "He told me you would come back so I waited so tell me brother does your blood still run red or is it yellow".

Me: "I'm done running but I can see your no longer a human so I will be the one to take your life Rex".

Rex: "Your right I'm not human I'm better because I'm Carnage".

Me: "Then lets see if you have the skills to kill me".

Rex: "I don't want to kill you no no you complete me".

I take a stance ready to attack as I saw Rex pull out his dagger and we rush at each other I dodged the slashes of his dagger before delivering a spinning elbow knocking him back however I don't stop there as I run up and knee him the stomach forcing him to drop his weapon as I twist his arm to make him stay down.

Me: "Too easy".

Rex: "Your right too easy".

I soon got cut across the chest by some red spikes which appear from his back making me jump back allowing Rex to stand up.

Rex: "I know he's here inside you but Venom no longer has the power to fight me and your too weak".

Carnage soon coats Rex and walks towards me but I rush forward and preform a combo of jabs but Carnage blocked them before grabbing my left arm and lifts me up.

Carnage: "Oh sorry I thought I would give you a hand but maybe you should give me a hand".

Carnage morphed his arm into a blade and sliced my left arm clean off and laughs as I fall to the floor as Bullhead hover over head with team JNPR, team RWBY, Ozpin, Ironwood and Spider-man.

Carnage: "Oh look more toys to break I think I'll start with the red head first".

Me: "Don't you dare".

Carnage looked at me as I stood up holding my bleeding left arm but a look of rage was in my eyes as I rush forward I was in so much pain but the thought of him hurting those close to me made me push forward as my new semblance activates and I feel a rush of power like my mother and sister were cheering me on from beyond the grave as a sudden burst of speed caught everyone by surprise.

Ruby: "Wow".

Yang: "Did his semblance change".

As I got closer Carnage quickly launched red spikes towards me but I just push through them however one does go through my right eye but even so keep pushing forward.

Carnage: "He's crazy".

Me: "YOU CAN DESTROY MY BODY BUT NOT MY SPIRIT AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE REAL POWER OF A PERSON'S DESIRE TO PROTECT THOSE CLOSE TO THEM".

I punch Carnage into the air with my right arm and using the building around us jump off them at such speed all a person would see is bolts of electricity before delivering powerful kick which send him crashing to the ground.

After I land on the ground I walked over to the spot Carnage landed and see him completely in pain as I raise my fist but I soon see Rex's face revealed.

Rex: "Brother help me".

I knew better than to believe him but this moment of hesitation gave Carnage the chance to run me through the chest as I fell to the ground I saw him getting up and walking away towards the others.

Carnage: "No more problems from him".

As Carnage was about to attack something happened and all the Venom clones began to flow off their hosts and towards my body which was standing much to Carnage's surprise but the answer soon became clear as Venom coats me bring him back.

Blake: "So they weren't clone but Venom just scattered".

Weiss: "Venom must have known Carnage was coming and set a trap".

As Venom cracks our neck the feeling of being whole was intoxicating as we smile at the feeling.

Venom: "Guess who's back and dressed in black".

Carnage: "Your like a cockroach you just won't die".

Venom: "So lets see how you do now that the boys our back".

To Be Concluded!